Good news

After few days drishti was completely fine .. her injuries were healed now .... It has been 2 week after the incident .. in this whole two week rakshit didn't came to meet her neither she know about rakshit whole family were leaving in shergill mansion but drishti came to sood mansion ... romi's parents were also taking care of her .. chachi is now changed she was guilty because of her behaviour towards drishti in these year.. she changed herself after knowing drishti 's effects to give them a rich life and she was also affected by her speech in the press conference where she called her the reason of her success .. Chachi started treating her as her daughter.. Drishti is really happy her life was coming back to tract but in a corner of heart she feel absence  of someone who was closed to her but she didn't share it with anyone ... And from today onward she was going to office ... Romi also told about the accident to sheetal and said her to make sure that nobody should talk about her marriage ... 

Drishti was sitting in her cabin studying a file ... she was so engrossed in her thought that somebody came into her cabin.. soon she realise that somebody is in her cabin and she felt someone gaze on her ...she saw the person a tall handsome man was standing there with a unknown emotion in his eyes ... 

Drishti  - yes.. 

Person - hii I am Rakshit shergill he forward his hand for handshake .. 

Drishti -Drishti.... Drishti sharma she shake her hand with him as her hand touch his hand she felt something unusual ... she felt some kind of comfort but she shrug it off ... 

Drishti - please have a seat Mr. shergill.... How can I help you ?? 

Rakshit - yeah ... I came here to talk with you about our project  and about our partnership ...

Drishti - ohh I am sorry Mr.shergill I will call Romi he will tell you about our deal .... 

Rakshit - okay ( in mind ) aaj  pure ek week ke baad main tumse mila hu tumhare muh se apna naam suna hai .... tuhare uss accident ke baad tumse milne ki himmat hi nahi huie .. phir shikhar aur divya ne mujhe samjaya ki tumhe purana  kuch yaad nahi hai toh kya hua par hum nayi memories toh bana sakta hu naa .. toh bus karli maine yeh special meeting ki preparation ... his trence was broken by drishti 's voice ..

Drishti -  romi will be here in few minute ... and he nodded ... 

After few minute romi came and give the file to drishti ... and went from there .... then drikshit  started talking about project ... drishti didn't came to know when the time passed ... she feel so comfortable around him she feel so secure and protected .... soon rakshit left from there and drishti went to home .. she called orphanage kids and started playing with them .. they were playing in the leaving room jumping from one sofa to another laughing like mad .. drishti was behaving like kids ... but she didn't know that few people are watching her with a cute smile on their face ... but she failed to notice there presence ...  one of the kid saw them and said..

Kid - dii .. he indicated toward the people drishti was standing on sofa and making cute face .. she moved her head toward the door .. she was shocked, surprised and embarrassed  ... she saw whole shergill family were standing at the door ... she jumped from the sofa and bit her tongue ..

Drishti - woh woh aap sab waha kyu kade hai aayiye andar .. chalo bacho room main ja kar khelo .. all kinds went to their room ... 

Drishti - aap sab yaha kaise aur kabse ??? 

Mahima - woh beta hume romi ne dinner par bhulaya tha ... vaise mujhe nahi pata tha ki itni badi business women bacho ki tarah behave kharti hai and all family member burst into fit of laughter .... suddenly drishti notice rakshit with them ..