Delhi trip

Rakshit and Drishti who was sitting  on the stage about to go leave but few reporter stop them ... 

Reporter - Sir please can we click some photos of you both as we were not being able to take on your wedding .... 

Rakshit - sure .. 

He placed his hand on her waist .. she was first shocked but soon give him a smile and reporter clicked their pictures ...  soon left from their and whole family went to the lawn as party was arrange their .... 

Simran - Bhai bhabi ek couple dance she said to shivya and drikshit... 

Shikhar - sure kyu nahi .... ( to divya ) Can I dance with you beautiful lady ....  he forward his hand

Divya - Yeah sure .... 

Both went on the stage ... 

Simran - Rakshit  bhai aapko kya likh ka du kya ... jao she pushed both of them  on stage .. 

Than Drikshit went on stage . rakshit slowly put his hand on her waist she placed her hand  on his shoulder .. they slowly started moving with music ... after their dance they all had their dinner and went to their room ....

Drikshit room 

Drishti lay down in her side .. rakshit was sleeping on his side .. he moved to her side and back hug her and placed kissed on top of her head 

Rakshit - goodnight mrs. shergill ... waise so jao kal tumhare liye bahut bada din hone wala hai .. 

She was shocked at his line and moved towards him .. 

Drishti - what do you mean .... matlab kya hai aapka .. 

Rakshit - kuch nahi and  he hug her and slept like that .. 

Drishti - par .... 

Rakshit - par var kuch nahi ab so jao .. 

Drishti - okay good night ... she said in disheartened tone ....   

Next morning 

Drikshit , shivya  and whole family was having  breakfast in drishti 's house .. 

Drishti - mom aap sab ghar jayenge hum dono ko meeting ke liye delhi jana hoga .... 

Mahima - par tum kal bhi toh ja sakta hai na .. 

Drishti - nahi mom woh actually baba yaha hai toh waha koi branch sambhalne wala nahi hai toh manager ke interview ke liye mujhe kud hi jana hoga .. aur romi ko bhi yaha ka kaam sabhalega .... 

Rakshit - haan mom aur meri bhi meeting hai .. so aap ghar jayeyi humari flight din ki hai raat main hum delhi pahuch jayengi okay aap chinta mat karna .... hum waha pahuch kar call kar denge ... 

After some time they all left to shergill house .... drikshit went to airport... soon they reach delhi... 

Drishti - chaliye hume chalna chahiye ... hum taxi le leti hai hum mere ghar chalenge okay ...

Rakshit -   nahi hum abhi waha  nahi jayenge ... 

Drishti - matlab.. kal se aap kuch ajeeb si bate nahi kar rahe hai ... 

Rakshit - nahi bikhul nahi ... lets go .. 

Drishti - but where kya paidal jayege ..... 

Rakshit - nahi .... he called someone and within few minutes a car arrived in front of them ... 

Drishti - kya sab kuch planned hai kya .... 

Rakshit - hmmmm ... abhi toh bahut kuch baki hai ... 

Drishti - aapka irada kya hai ... 

Rakshit - sab pata chal jayega pehle chalo .. 

They both sat in the car when they were just about to reach the place  .. rakshit place a piece of cloth on her eyes and closed her eyes ... 

Drishti - Mr. shergill aap kya kar rahe hai ... 

Rakshit - shhhhhhh 

Both went out of the car rakshit signed the driver to go from there .. and he parked the car nearby and went from there ... 

Drishti - rakshit sir aap please yeh blindfold hatengi .. 

Rakshit - Achha rukho .. he opened her blind fold she got mesmerised by seeing the view ... she moved forward ...  

It was a beautiful place and a camp made in between of jungle just like a camp and everything is decorated beautifully with fairy light and candles ..drishti was awestruck by seeing the view ... 

PRECAP - RAKSHIT PROPOSES DRISHTI

PRECAP - RAKSHIT PROPOSES DRISHTI ... 

SORRY GUYS FOR SHORT UPDATE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AT TOMORROW NIGHT ... 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ... 

THANK YOU

❤❤❤