Rakshit confront drishti

Drikshit enter with bodyguards .... Rakshit saw that the place was not to big but not to small .. a women came to them... 

Women - What happen to her and when she came back and who are you ? pointing toward rakshit ...

Guard- mam drishti mam is safe few goons attacked on them ..but we saved them .. and mam he is mam 's husband ... 

Women - WHAT ... 

Rakshit - hello aunty ... 

Women - hey don't you dare ...... 

Rakshit - huhhh 

Women - don't call me aunty call me marry .... 

Rakshit - ok marry I am rakshit shergill ... her husband and we came here for holidays but goon attacked on us and they saved us and now we are here .... 

Women - OMG this girl never leave a chance of giving surprises .... you both come inside and ( to  guards )  you all can go to your room ... 

Rakshit - They all stay here ?

  Marry - Yes they all stay here downstairs .... drishti live upstairs noone have permission to go  upstairs except me .... ok fine you both need something ... 

Rakshit - yeah water ... 

Marry - you wait I will bring it .... soon she bring water and they settle themselves on the sofa .... drishti was still side hugging rakshit ....

Marry - What happen to her Why she is so silent and why she is not leaving you ? 

Rakshit - May be due to incident happened ... maybe she is afraid .... 

Marry - no that can't possible ... she never afraid of such small thing .... something is missing ... she went toward her and patted her cheeks .. and said Drishti drishti  drishti what happen .... 

Drishti - hello who are you ? you know the goon was going to kill me and if they kill me than I have to go to heaven ... ( she said cutely in childish manner ) 

Rakshit and marry started laughing .... 

Marry - I think she drunk something wrong .... 

Rakshit - oh god we went to club I think she got drunk there ... 

Marry - but she never drunk this was the first time .... 

Rakshit - yeah she also asked for soft drink may be accidently she drunk something wrong .... 

Marry - okay now you both go and take rest .... 

They both headed towards drishti room .... 

Rakshit  made her sit on bed .... 

Rakshit - Mrs. shergill are you okay ??  do you need anything ...

Drishti  - hmmmmm you .... 

Rakshit - what ... 

Drishti -  I mean your apology ..  you are gussa on me na that I hide the truth from you ..... I am sorry .... 

Rakshit - you know everything what's going on here ... 

Drishti -yeah I am drunk but not that much that I can't able to understand what's going on... but I am not sure that I will remember it tomorrow or not .... 

Rakshit - acha Mrs . shergill you know what Yes I am angry why you hide your truth from me .... 

Drishti - achha baba sollllyyyy na .....holding her ears .... and rakshit chucked .... 

Rakshit - okay fine now sleep .... 

Drishti - okay .. they both laid down the bed and  rakshit hold drishti in his arm and their face was facing each other .... 

 Rakshit - Mrs. shergill you know what  when I came to know that your real identity first I was shocked and surprised I  felt betrayed that you don't found me that much trust worthy that you can't able to share your real name with me .... you what I am angry on you but not that much ... I know you have some reason behind it but still I am angry.... before he can continue he found soft lips on his lip and he was shocked that reality strike him that his Mrs. shergill kissed him that to be on his lips .... 

Drishti - kitna bolte ho aap ab sone do na  ... mujhe ninnnniiii aa rahi hai  now shhhhhh ( putting her finger on her lips ) 

Rakshit - ok shhhhhh coping her act and kissed her on her top of her head and said goodnight ... 

both slept peacefully .... 

OKAY AB SONE DO UNHE  PERSHAAN MAT KARO  THAK GAYA HAI RAKSHIT DRISHTI KO SMALTE SMALTE ...... BAKI KI UPDATE KAL .....

PRECAP - SAME ....

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS AND VOTE ....