DIVYADRISHTI MEET

Rakshit , shikhar and Divya made a plan to know drishti real identity .. all went to a mountain and went top of it .... 

Shikhar - d you are sure naa .... 

Rakshit - yeah D we will find some other way there is no need of risking your life ... 

Divya - I will be fine guys now there is no time to look back ....  if she is my di than she surely get to that my life is at risk aur woh hume inform karne ki koshish jarur karengi ..... 

ON THE OTHER SIDE .... 

Drishti and romi were in their office and drishti  is busy in some work ... suddenly drishti 's third eye started glowing ... and romi saw it .. 

Romi - di kya hua kya dekh rahi hai  tu ... 

She open her eyes with a jerk ... 

Drishti - romi romi divi divi ... maine dekha ki divi ek uchi pahadi se ghirne wali hai mujhe jana hoga ... 

Romi - par di konsi pahadi ... aur tu jayegi kaise main bhi tere sath chalta hu .... 

Drishti - nahi romi tu yahi ruk main ja rahi hu and she run from the office she used her power of fast running and she was running to reach the mountain .... 

On the other hand shikhar and rakshit were hiding behind a tree and divya is standing at the end of the mountain ....all of them were waiting for drishti's message or call ... as they thought that she will message or call and if she did not call then they will call divya back and went from there ...they all waited for sometime but there is no sign of drishti so they thought to call divya back from there ... 

Shikhar - D came back she is not here you must have mistaken ... 

Rakshit - yeah I think he is right come back .... 

Divya was about to come back to but her leg got slipped and she was about to fall but someone pull her back... 

Rakshit and shikhar was also afraid and they notice that a person come to her with a high speed that  same as wind they were shocked ... 

Divya notice that the person is not other than her drishti di ... 

Drishti ( in worried tone ) divi tu thik toh hai na .. tujhe kuch hua toh nahi na  main..maine maine dekha ki tu yaha se ghirne wali thi tu thik toh hai na .. mumma papa ko toh kho diya ab tujhe nahi kho sakti ... tu thik toh hai na  .. nahi lagi toh nahi tujhe .. tu yaha kar kya rahi thi pagal hai kya yaha kyu aayi aur aayi bhi toh  yaha kyu khadi thi .. agar ghir jati toh .. 

All this time divya was numb tears of happiness were rolling down her cheeks .. drishti was also crying as she was going to lose her sister ... 

Divya - dii drishti dii .... meri drishti dii 

Now drishti realise that  what she said her .. 

Drishti -   Na...na...n.a....h..i nahi divya tum galat samaj rahi ho ... ( she moved back ward ) 

Rakshit - ab yaha se bhi baag jaogi kab thak sach ko chupa ke rakhogi ... 

Shikhar - bhabi aapne hume bataya kyu nahi ki divya aapki behen hai ... 

Drishti - aap yaha ... aap sab yaha ky kar rahe hai ... iska matlab yeh sab ek trap tha mera sach janne ke liye ... now she is hell angry .her anger was in peak she closed her fist ....  aap dono ko humare bare main pata hai iskaa matlab aap hi guru ji ke vansanj ho .... 

Rakshit - ( shocked) tumh kaise pata ... 

Divya - haan di yeh sab ek plan tha yeh janane ke liye ki aap hi meri drishti di ho ya nahi  aur aap toh hum sab se bhi chalak nikli apni hi muth ka natak kara hum dono ek hi ghar main ek hi kamre main the par aapne ek baar bhi mujhe yeh batana jaruri nahi samjha ki aap  meri drishti di ho main aap ke liye rath rath bar roti rahi yeh soch kar ki ab mera iss duniya main koi nahi hai par aapko kya farak padta hai aapne toh mujhe yeh tak yakeen dila  ki aap jinda hi nahi ho ... maine kabhi nahi socha tha aap mujhe itna bada dokha dogi ... javab do mujhe mujhe janana hai ki 20 salo main aapko meri ek baar bhi yaad nahi aayi ... di javab do mujhe kyu kiya aisa ... she yelled at her ... 

Drishti - javab chahiye chal .... she hold her and drag her toward the car she open the back gate and made divya to sit inside angrily ... and herself moved to driving seat .. rakshit moved toward passenger  seat and shikhar sat beside D ... drishti started driving harshly she pick up her phone and called romi ... 

Drishti ( in anger ) romi farm house aa ja ... before he can say anything she cut the call ...  she was driving harshly ... 

Rakshit - Mrs. shergill  kya kar rahi ho aaram se chalao ... but drishti don't listen to them .. shikhar and divya also tried to stop her but all tries went in vein ... soon they all reach a farm house drishti open the gate with some password ... the farm house was a indeed big and beautiful ... drishti stopped the car  in front of the house with a jerk and she opened the back door and hold divya hand and drag her inside the house .... rakshit and shivya was really confused that where drishti is taking them .. rakshit and shikhar just followed her .. soon they entered a big hall few workers were there and greeting drishti and they were also afraid drishti's anger ... 

Drishti ( in angrily ) I want nobody here only let romi inside and all of you can go from here .. where is uncle ?... 

Servant - in his room ... and all of the servant and cook went from there ... Rakshit shikhar and divya were shocked to see that all were obeying her .. without even thinking once ... 

Drishti - ( she shouted ) UNCLE UNCLE ... 

A man came out from his room and all of the three were shocked to see them divya don't know the person but rakshit and shikhar were totally shocked .. a word escaped from there mouth Chiranjeev uncle.. 

Chiranjeev was also shocked seeing all of them there but then he concluded that all of them came to know about drishti and drishti bring them here.. 

Chiranjeev - kya hua drishti .. aur yeh sab yaha ... until then romi also came there he was also worried as he sensed that something went wrong ... 

Romi - di kya hua .. aur tu itne gusse main kyu hai yeh sab yaha kya kar rahe hai .. di kuch bataye gi kya hua ... 

Drishti threw divya on sofa but made sure that it will not hurt her ... 

Drishti - isse puch kya hua .. iss pagal ne mere bare main pata lagane ke liye apni jaan khatre main daal di agar main aaj nahi puchti toh yeh humare samne jinda nahi hoti... aur yeh shikhar pati ho na tum iske isse payar kharte ho par uski jaan khatre main dalte huie tumhe sa ram nahi aayi ... jiski jaan bachane ke liye iske samne khud ko mara hua sabit kar diya woh aaj khud hi apni jaan lene par tuli hai .. jiski jaan bachane ke liye khudko 20 saal tak isse dur rakha woh aaj  khud hi aapni jaan dene chali hai ... 

Romi - di tu please sant ho ja... 

Drishti - shant ho jau isse kya lagta hai yahi mujhse 20 saal dur rahi hai ... yahi  mere liye roi hai maine kuch nahi saha .. main isske liye nahi roi ... and she broke down while hugging romi ... 

Romi - dii dii please shant ho ja usse nahi pat kuch tu please shant ho ja.. but he felt wait on his shoulder ... he slowly broke the hug and saw drishti unconscious....  he patted her cheeks and called her rakshit also tried to woke her up .. rakshit took he in his arm and romi tell them about drishti room and they all took headed to her room .... 

PRECAP -sare raaz khul gaye ...  psachini again attack on drishti ... 

SO GUYS HERE IS UPDATE ... i HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT .. 

DIVYA DRISHTI KA HALF MILIAN HO GAYA AUR HALF NEXT UPDATE MAIN HO JAYEGA ... 

PLEASE VOTE AND  PLEASE WRITE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ... 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ... I hope that I have been able to justify every emotion          

THANK YOU ....