Chapter 16: Mario's Hustle

You wake up back in the Velvet Room, greeted by the dripping of water, and the chains on your wrists. You stand up to see Caroline and Justine, seemingly waiting for you.

Caroline: About time, inmate!

Justine: Our master wishes to speak to you.

You walk up and clutch the bars to your cell.

Igor: Ah, welcome Trickster. I have called you forth because I have some news for you, good and bad.

Y/n: What's the bad news?

Igor: The bad news is, despite your efforts, ruin is still fast approaching. Mementos is slowly seeping into your world and Shadows are causing chaos in some places of the world.

You look down. 

Igor: However, this may be able to help you further your rehabilitation as well. With Mementos in the real world you may be able to summon your Persona, albeit for a limited time. Be careful though, as I'm sure it will drain you of both strength and energy rapidly. And it seems you have yet to harness your true power.

Y/n: True power?

Igor: Caroline, Justine. If you may?

They two girls nod and opened a book, four masks came out and one by one they latched onto your face, names coming to mind. Berith, Jack Frost, Matador, and Rakshasa.

Igor: The power of a Trickster, he of the Fool Arcana. Unlimited potential, infinite possibilities. In other words, you can use multiple Personas.

This revelation came as a shock. Multiple Personas? Before you could question it further, Arsene appears before you.

Arsene: Do not forget, my young ward, we are one in the same. Should you ask, I can grant you the Wings of Rebellion to help you take flight. 

You hear the bell begin to chime, signalling your time in the Velvet Room coming to an end.

Igor: Until next time, Trickster.

~~~~~

You wake up and notice you were sitting under a tree, in the shade. You remember how comfy it was and decided to take a nap. Looking to your right it seems Meggy had the same idea, as her head was resting on your shoulder, sleeping. Suddenly she begins giggling.

Meggy: ...Y/n, stop that tickles...zzz...

You couldn't help but smile. Looking ahead you see everyone else having fun. Eveything coming back to mind. You had another successful heist. You, SMG4, Morgana, and Axol found some mafia boss named Kaneshiro who was paying people to do his dirty work, then saying they owed him a large sum of money. The dirty little fly got what was coming to him as you stole his treasure just yesterday. Today being one of your celebrations and rest days. But once again he said something about a man in a black mask, something else you gotta look out for. All your worrying left as you felt Meggy waking up, letting out a cute yawn.

Meggy: Your finally up...

Y/n: I got up way before you did. Comfy?

Meggy: Very.

You saw a truck drive next to the little park you guys were spending your time in, SMG4 hopping out.

Y/n: Come on, let's see what's up.

As you and Meggy walk up to everybody wondering what was going on and why SMG4 was being so frantic.

SMG4: Guys! I need your help!

Luigi: Wah!? What's wrong!?

Bob: Do YoU nEeD tO hIdE a DeAd BoDy? WeLl YoU cAmE tO tHe RiGhT gUy!