Chapter 17: T-Pose Virus

You were in the upstairs atrium, playing yu-gi-oh with Boopkins. Meggy was with you, hugging you from behind and looking over your shoulder slightly interested.

Meggy: I'm surprised you're able to keep up with this.

Y/n: This used to be one of the few anime I actually liked.

Meggy: Oh.

After using a very complicated strategy and lots of cards later you managed to summon your most powerful monster, winning against Boopkins who was impressed.

Boopkins: Wow Y/n! That was cool! I've never seen anyone summon that one before!

After bumping fists with Boopkins, you and Meggy went over to the other side of the room switching spots. You decided to do something new and summoned your wings, wrapping them around her surprising her.

Meggy: Whoa! Where did these come from!?

She looked behind her to see they came out of your back.

Y/n: It's something that Arsene told me. Since he and I are practically the same, and with Mementos coming into our world, I'm able to summon my Persona for a time. And these wings too.

Meggy: That's awesome! Imagine how many cool things you can do now!

You smile.

Y/n: Maybe now I can finally catch up to you and do all the cool things you do.

Meggy smiled and rested her head on your chest. You lean down and begin kissing her neck, knowing it as one of her most sensitive and ticklish spots. Quietly she begins giggling and moaning.

Meggy: Y/n, ah~

All of a sudden Mario and Luigi bust through the door.

Y/n: What the hell?

You and Meggy shoot up. Calling back your wings, making them disappear.

Meggy: Guys, what's wrong?

Mario: RUN! CRAZY ASS PEEPS!

Mario and Luigi run past you. Shroomy, Toad, and SMG4 come through the door T-posing.

Bob: WhAt ThE tItS? wHaT's GoInG oN?

Boopkins: Oh hey guys! Did you come to play yu-gi-oh with us?

They start moving closer. As Boopkins was talking about his collection, they begin attacking him!

Meggy: BOOPKINS!

Once they separate, Boopkins was T-posing as well!

Meggy: Y/n, Bob! Help me take these guys out!

Y/n: Right!

Bob: HaHa, LoL nO. i'M wItH tHe BoYs! SeE yOu MeGgY!

Meggy: Ugh...fine. Me and you Y/n!

You take a fighting stance with Meggy. She kicks Shroomy away as SMG4 appears behind you.

Y/n: Sorry bout this partner.

You begin fighting SMG4 and soon you manage to kick him away.

You turn around to see Meggy catch Boopkins and toss him into Toad.

Y/n: Good job Meggy!

She turns around and smiles at you.

Then they begin to rise again, and begin attacking Meggy!

Y/n: Meggy!

You run over to help her until..

Meggy: Just run!