17: Little girl?

"Star please stop this. I dont want to harm any humans but if dont I'll be forced to fight you." She smirks. Hands swirling around with bright balls of blue flames. "You leave me no choice then." Raising my hands shadows from around the area surround us. With a flick of my wrist shadows enter their eyes and their bodies drop like flies. Let's let them endure my world for a little while.

Turning around I smile at midoriya who was keeping a group of people back. Suddenly another explosions goes off behind me. Turning around I see the bottom right part of the building just blew up leaving a gaping hole in the basement and the support. My eyes widen as I summon shadows from all around us. They surround the building as the support gives way. The shadows slowly but surely lower the building to the ground. Turning back to midoriya I smile.

After the ambulances leaves I turn to midoriya. I'm a bit angry with him. How could he hide something like this from me? "Let's go back to the hotel, I want to talk to you." He must have noticed something was wrong because he said nothing as he trailed behind me. We get back to the hotel and I plop down on the bed. Midoriya takes a seat.

"Midoriya while I was fighting star, she told me something interesting. She said that kirishima had a few adopted sons. Is this true? He nods." Why didnt you tell me?" He sighs again looking away." I didnt mean to keep it from you, it's just a very sore subject. When kirishima adopted his sons they were the light of his life. They made him feel like he had a family again. As his sons grew up the became more distant and all had sons of there own. Kirishima spoiled them rotten. But as he grew older and didnt have the energy he used to. He would always tell stories of how amazing you were.
His grandchildren grew apart. His youngest grandson grew very bitter blaming you. I can only imagine why. He had a few issues as a child, thus having to be institutionalized. It seemed he passed on his bitterness and hatred for nagisa onto his son. Because that child was the definition of a devil.

I only met the kid once, what was his name again? Homer, no, gama, no. Oh it was gomen. He had a sister too. It's weird she was the exact opposite of him. She was an angel, with a heart of gold. Though she wasnt very bright. Her brother gomen though. He was very intelligent, cunning, evil. The last I heard of the boy was that he and his father and sister moved to florida. Something about wanting to start new. I doubt that though."

I rub my temples. This was all to much for one day." I need a vacation. After this I'm going on a long relaxing vacation to the Bahamas or Hawaii.

We went back to the government building where everyone had originally gathered. I told them of what the girl had said giving my input that this girl could possible be lying. But all of what she said had made sense. The fires, tsunamis, earthquakes. Everything made sense. They were deliberately destroying the planet trying to get me.

They said they would look into it. I huffed mad when I left. Not because of the government but because of myself. I can use my shadows to look for someone specific, but I cant use them to look for people if I dont know what they looked like.

I grab my wallet leaving the hotel. It had been a week since I had told the government official's what I found out. They havent said anything to me about it. I've been keeping my eye out for anyone suspicious of having a quirk. It's strange. The tsunamis, earthquakes, etc... have also slowed.

Right now I was heading to the store. I had to pick up some food for midoriya. As much as it was embarrassing for him to say I know he had a hard time eating tough food. So everytime I go to the store I make sure to get him soft yet nutritious foods suck as bananas, protein drinks, sometimes pudding just because he likes it, oatmeal, eggs and other soft fruits. Midoriya was also starting to worry me. I've noticed hes been coughing a lot. That alone doesnt bug me. It's the blood I see in the napkin afterwards. I want to tell him to go to a hospital but I'm sure he'll just try to shrug it off like he normaly does. He did that even when he was younger.

Sighing I get to the store picking up some food for midoriya. It was pretty uneventful. Just a few people trying to offer me samples here and there. I just told them I wasnt hungry, which I wasnt. Telling them I didnt eat human food would be more of a hassle if I just say that. I head up to the check out line ready to pay when I suddenly feel a tug on my shirt. Turning around I look down seeing a small little girl tears in her eyes. She couldnt be more then 4. Where was her parents?

I put my things down, bending down." Hay it's ok what's wrong?" She sniffles wiping her eyes." I-I cant find my mommy." I smile picking her up." Its ok sweaty I'll help you." I ask the lady to hold my items for a few minutes until I got back.

We walk around the store seeing no sign of the lady. Walking out of the store  we walk down the street. It was a little crowded. "What was your mom doing when you wandered away."

She thinks for a moment before smiling." A man pulled mommy away, and mommy said go find a safe place. Mommy was crying." The little girl says. Shivers run down my neck.

Silently I send my shadows out to search the area. It doesnt take long for my shadows to find them. The sight instantly pissed me off. The woman was on the ground crying as multiple men stood over her and around her stood more. Where was she, in some type of club?