18: Scary Maids

I walk back to the store asking for the manager. She comes out and I explain the situation. I needed her to watch the little girl so I could go rescue her mother. The lady looked confused and terrified at the same time.

"Wait your just a girl yourself. Let the police handle it. You'll get yourself killed." I smile at her." Thanks for the compliment but I'm much older then you think. Besides what's the worse thing they can do, Shoot me?" The lady pales." That was a joke, trust me I'll be fine."

With that I open a small black portal. Passing through I end up on the other side of the room. The men where trying to undress the lady. I growl loudly catching their attention. Extending my claws I smirk walking from the shadows." You have two options. Either your getting arrested or your going to die." I state. They stare at me a few moments before one pulls out a gun. In seconds I'm wiping through them slamming a fist into each other their major pressure points in their necks. I help the shocked lady up." Are you ok miss?" She stares at me terrified. I sigh." Just come with me your daughters at the store!" That causes her to run after me. We get to the store and I'm surprised to see that the ambulance and firetruck were already there.

Their quick to take the lady and daughter away. Within minutes their leaving. I sigh leaving, heading home, which was my temporary hotel room.

I see midoriya sleeping, snuggled up to a small portrait, I can only assume to have been his beloved wife. The sight was saddening but, their was nothing I could do. I still needed to figure out what I'm going to do about the wuirk users attacking people. Maybe a good nap will do me good.

Laying down I drift off not into a peaceful sleep.

Looking around I notice I was in my shadow realm. What was I doing here? How did I get here? The last thing I remember was falling asleep. I try summoning a portal to let me leave, but my shadows wouldnt corporate. I try again, and again, and again growing frustrated. What the hell is going on. Suddenly one of my shadow demons prances up to me whining. I stare at it curiously. Whst the hell was it doing. I didnt think the beast was capable of feeling sorrow, only hate, hunger and loyalty.

He motions me with his head to follow. I'm still stunned. Wow, I need to spend more time here and get to know my beasts better. Well after I save the world first, that takes priority. Following the demon he leads me farther into my realm I've ever dared travel, due to the risk of getting lost. I trust most of my demons though. If he lead me to harm, I'll end him.

He pulls me around a stray building and I'm stunned at what was there. A swirling white portal. I stare at the portal as my beast whines motioning for me to go through. Looking down I glare at it." If this kills me I swear on everything that I'll come back just to slowing kill you." He whines again and I sigh.

Sighing I step forward walking through. Once on the other side I immediately wanted to turn back around and go back through but the portal had closed.

Their I stood on a podium of sorts. People stood below me cheering." The queen has returned, cheer for her reincarnation." I stare at all the people down below. What was going on? Why are they calling me queen? I jump as a hand is placed on my back. Turning around I'm surprised to see a young man. His skin was entirely black. He'd had red horns portraying from his head, silver hair, crimson red eyes that just screamed death. And bone like structures emiting from all over his body.