love making

its like the pleasure wave hit him.ming was in another world while pha was licking biting and kissing his neck.

Pha feels proud when he see the purple mark on ming neck.he put his hands in mings shorts and started rubbing it.even ming was searching for pha little monster.pha hold mings hand and places it in his pants.

Both are feeling high.but ming cant take it any more.he turn around and throw pha to bed and hover on him.he started his kissing trails from fore head .when he reach the little monster he throw the pants in air and started licking it.

pha cant even breath for what ming is doing.he never seen ming like this.its like a beast is processed on him.a shiver passed through his body when ming started preparing his hole.

Ming added finger after finger to phanas hole and scissored  it when he is ready.

"Baby I am going in" he said to pha and kissed phas lips.pha just node and for every inch ming goes in pha feel both pain and pleasure.

Ming was hardly holding himself because pha was clutching him down their.

"Relax baby it will be fine after sometime "ming assure pha.
After a minute when he thinks pha was adjusted to it he started pumping

And that he didn't stop until he cum.its like pull till the head and push in full where for every thrust pha moans mings name.he doesn't think who will hear or not.he just feels his love thatming is showering

Seeings phas Expression  and moaning his name makes ming proud of himself and wants him more.which makes every thrust more hard than before.

"Baby I am coming, cum with me.  "Ming shouted where both came at the same time .

Ming was still  inside pha.when PhA was relaxing he feels something weird that mings monster was again growing inside him.
He looked at ming,he feels ming is not himself.he see other side of Ming.

"More....I want more..".ming shouted while thrusting to phas hole again..another seasion started.

Ming does not feel like this before.he was carving for pha.no matter what he does he wants more.

A kiss never stops at a peek.the makeout session never  stops until they blow each other and cum.

What is this feeling. Is it lust only that I feel for pha.

No, not only lust,he wants pha all to himself.it's just a way to show him that he is all his.only his.

Ming change the position and make pha on his four and started thrusting again from back.

"Baby I want more."ming said.

"Do it hard min.as much as you can.Dont hold i can take.i also want you deep inside me.and hard .give me more min" pha sai.d

Those words make ming loss the last thread and attack pha like a real wild beast.

Their moans make each other high.after good time they both came and droped on bed.

Pha was asleep already but ming cleaned pha and himself  and sleep beside pha.

He looks at pha who was sleeping like baby.he remove the bangs to side.

"What are you doing to me pha."ming never feel like this to any one even with cop.he was attracted to him more and they did it.but after that also he did not feel like what he feels for pha.

Ming fall asleep while holding pha.

At midnight ming open his eyes when he feel a pleasure .he moan pha.

"Yes baby "he heard when look around he see pha feasting on his monster which stood like a current pole with around head.
Ming laugh "go on baby" he said.

Pha licked kissed squeezed and pumped him and prepare mings hole.

Ming looked at pha.vefore he say anything pha prepare mings hole and attack hi..

Now the pha is on beast mode attack ming in all sides until morning.they lost the count for how many times they did  and all asleep.

They open their eyes when mings phone ring.

"Hello dad,,"ming answered.

"We hav press conference  at 6.dont be late."

"ok dad "he said and cut the call.

He looked pha who is smiling at him lovely.

"Your smile makes my day".ming said.

Pha peeks on mings lips and said.

"And your kiss mine" pha added.

Ming smiled and kissed pha and deepen it.

Huhh ming shouted when he try to get on pha

"What happen baby" pha was tensed.

Sorry he said slowly.

Ming smiled and sit on phas lap placed his arms around phas neck.

"Dont be pha. I am fine ."ming said

"I dont know what happen to me.i cant control my self when I am with you.you know when I see you first time on football field i want to run to you and wanted to ravishing those pink lips in front of every one "oha said

"Ming laugh.in front of everyone "ming added

Pha just node his head

But but ...I...you...know...

"What is it baby "ming asked.

When I see you kiss  cop at that fan meeting ijust smiled for every one but inside it's like some one is troning my heart with 100000 middles.

Before pha said anything ming kissed him.hard and deepen the kiss.

Shhh...ahhh dont think much pha.

"Remember one thing I am yours only yours."ming said

pha just nude his head.ming hug pha,he feels how worthless he is,he want s to prove pha that cop is not at all a thing to me.the most and imprtant one to me is pha.i will make you realise it pha,i will show the whole world that how much i like you and love you.

both smiled."can we go for another round"ming asked.

"no" pha shouted

why?

" because evening you have press conference and i don't want the whole world see your duck walk "

but 

"no but lets do that after press conference "pha added

ming smile widen that he can spend another night with pha

that's it fort his part

thanks megha