a twin bro ...a gangster...

After 3 hours of treatment doctor came outside  and said pha is ok but he loss lot of blood .

"Doctor take mine "ming said

"Mine too doctor "mr d said.

No mr d,phas blood type is rear.so we hav to found donor.

"But ,dont worry mr d and mr ming we already found one.someone called and he is willing to donate the blood" doctor said.

"Thank god" mr d and ming sign in relief.

After 5 hours pha open his eyes .

Ming ran to pha and hug him .
Pha is little in pain but the warmth  from mings body calms his heart and all the fear is disappear.

After 3 days pha was send to home ofcourse ming took him to the house.

At midnight mings wants  to cuddle pha in sleep pha was hesitating a little to cuddle but ming insist.where pha cant disobey him.

At midnight,Suddenly ming heard some noises and found pha shaking and he was having a nightmares.

Ming hug pha tightly and shuhhhh him and pha went to sleep.

It's been 2 months now
Though pha recovered he acts distance from ming where ming never leave a chance to be with pha.

The love care that ming shows making pha melt but he cant do that.

Ming discover that pha acts something different from his usual.he was thinking wide when mr d reach him.

"Ming what are you thinking hard.is pha ok" he asked

"Yes dad,he is fine but he is different." Ming said
"What do you mean by that" mr d ask.

"I cant point it out dad but" mr d cut him.

"Ming a lot happen to him
It takes time to be by himself.give him some time."mr d said

Ming just node.

Other side pha listen what ming and mr d talk  AND he was in deep thinking when he receive a phone call.

"How r you?  Are you fine "Other side asked

"No I am not.the love ming shows I dont deserve that. "He said

"Look dont get emotional.i was making everything right here.until then pretend just like pha or else we will get caught"

"Dont be stupid I am not phana,I am thanit .ming and mr d are very nice people.i cant cheat them.and the the love ming shows...its not for me and its...."thanit voice breaks as tears came like floods.

"just a couple of months.please.when everything is right.we talk to them and explain until then you hav to pretend like pha.dont make it difficult or else you kn ow what I can do."

Ok thanit cut the call

"How can I tell you that I am falling for ming. "Thanit thought a tear drop from his eyes.

"Pha, why are you crying are you hurt" ming asked by hugging pha.

Thanit hugged tightly and let the tears flow from his eyes."no ming I am fine.just that...."before pha say some thing.ming cut him.

"I know,get ready we are leaving" ming said

"Where?"he asked

"Surprise "ming said and peek his lips.

Thanut was stunned in his place.
"What baby it's not the first time I am kissing you "

Huh..that...that.