《Calm》

^Try listening to the music above while reading this chapter, it will really help :) And also try and imagine that Hunter is the one playing the guitar.

I wear the sweater I bought. It seems to be big enough so I just wore small shorts. I jump in bed and lay down.

A loud crumble erupted from my inside. I haven't actually eaten anything yet since this morning since I'm still saving money.

The sent of sausage flew in the air. I jolt up following the delicious sent until it brought me downstairs.

I see a cooking Hunter. Damn, he was cooking shirtless. He looked like a man who just got married and cooking for his wife. I admire his back muscles how well built he is. Even his facial features is making me drool a bit. But my most favorite thing about him is his blue sky eyes.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He gives me one of his famous smirks. I scoff while my cheeks were warming up. "As if."

I sit down at the chair and rest my chin of at my palm. My stomach grumbling just wanting the delicious sent Hunter's cooking.

"Haven't you eaten anything yet? I can practically here you stomach form here." I shake my head. "I'm saving money." I explain.

"Saving money is better than eating?"

"Well yeah. I need it more than eating. I'll just eat every now and then." I say bluntly.

"Well its your lucky day. Well I just cooked enough more sausages for you."

He brought out two plates and set the food. He took the bowl of rice and set it at the middle. I immediately took some rice much more than usual since I was actually hungry. I here Hunter giggles.

"You're really that hungry?" He smiles at me. "Well shopping is exhausting." I shrug.

"How so? You only like bought one clothe." He points at the new sweater I'm wearing. "Well nothing at the store seemed to catch my attention other than this."

"Kinda like that new sweater. But isn't too big?" He chuckles. "That's my point. Baggy clothes is comfortable." Facts.

After eating I cleaned up the plates and went upstairs.

I have nothing to do since I'm always done with my works and stuff. I'm not in the mood for painting since I have no idea what I'm gonna draw.

While blankly staring at the wall I heard a guitar playing. You know when you listen to a guitar playing there's this some type of calming way that makes you feel... home. You can't actually describe it but one of the best music you've ever heard.

I sit up in a Indian position. I inhale and exhale slowly as I was beginning to calm down. I close my eyes and focused on the music that was playing.

We have different kinds of calm. Music is probably the most used for meditation and relaxing.

Drawing can help your mind focusing on one thing which is the art your making.

Dancing can help you express through non-verbal language which is actually very calming for many people.

Silence is one of the best music. It can help you talk to your thoughts and think widely and deeply as you want.

Reading can take to another reality. That reality where you wish you are in and you are right now ;)

And then there's love. People find there calm at others. Such as hugs, kisses, sex, and many more. People say having a relationship with someone you really love is one of the best feeling.

There is so many ways of being calm. But the best is probably just being relaxed and meditate.

Just breathe, everything will be alright. Make your life worth it and fun. Don't pressure yourself too much.

I hear the melody stop. I open my eyes to find Hunter's blue ones. It went darker than usual and I saw it dilating. He was leaning against my door frame.

We stare at somewhat comfortable silence. I can stare at his blue eyes all day.

My eyes go down to see his adam's apple go up and down as he gulps. I go higher to see his lips. It was so tempting and plump. I don't know why I kept staring and I didn't even know why I didn't stop.

Hunter's POV

I was playing my guitar as usual. I always find this a calming way. I just play something random that sounds good so I go with it.

I learned how to play the guitar since I was 6. My dad taught me and that's where I started. My dad is a musician and I have been inspired by him.

I started writing songs and make music with just a guitar, paper, and a pen.

I usually just write about my emotions, other people's perspective or even... my feelings. It's very rare if I write about someone, they could be either special or someone I really love. But I have someone in mind...

I decided to go to Emilyn's room to see what she was doing.

I peeked at the door to see her closed eyes and breathing slowly. I admire her features for a moment.

Her wavy beautiful brunette hair. Her soft skin. And the only thing I want to see is her hazel eyes but it's closed and relaxed.

She tensed up a bit and opened her eyes as she stood up slowly. I see a little twinkle in them.

People always said that brown eyes are boring. But to be honest, Its one of the most beautiful colors once it is lightened by the sun.

It's shinning and twinkling. Just like her personality. I go down to see her pink plump lips. I gulped as my thoughts gets louder as the same from my heart beat.

She placed her palm on my jaw as electric waves burst through out my body. I close my eyes at the sensation.

I placed my hand above it and caress it up and down feeling her soft skin.

I pulled her closer by her waist as our chests was touching. She ran her finger so thru my hair and I gave in.

I leaned in and kissed her softly. Her lips were so soft, it's tasted like strawberries and vanilla.

As to my surprise she kissed back. I closed my eyes at the intense feeling.

She was different, she might may be not my first kiss but I'll make sure she'll be my last. It was passionate, our lips danced in sync.

I've always wanted to do this, I've wished it, and it was all granted better than I expected.

As much as I wanted it last long we have to breathe somehow. We pull away and inhale slowly.

I was a bit scared to open my eyes afraid of what reactions she might give me.

I open it slowly finding her cheeks were red. and I felt her heart beat pounding into my chest.

I finally look at her eyes one more time. It's held desire and... affection.

Ghod, she is so beautiful. Her eyes were twinkling brighter than before.

I don't wanna admit but I would be lying to myself if I say I still don't like her.

I kept trying and trying no matter what I do my thoughts go back to her.

Now that she lives with me PLUS I just kissed her, it's gonna be hard pushing her off my thoughts.