four.

The back of the jet opened as medics stood in the jet hanger on the top floor of Avengers tower, a stretcher being held on the ground as the engines turned off, the paramedics running into the back of the jet

The back of the jet opened as medics stood in the jet hanger on the top floor of Avengers tower, a stretcher being held on the ground as the engines turned off, the paramedics running into the back of the jet. I walked over to Clint, who had a oxygen mask on, lying on the seats in the jet, which is why we all had to sit on the floor.

I pulled the oxygen tank off of the wall, holding it as Steve picked up Clint, setting him on the stretcher gently. "He lost a lot of blood in the field, the blast hit him pretty badly, Cho should know what to do" I told the man who nodded his head at me, taking the oxygen tank from me and rolling the stretcher away. "You go, I need to talk to Maria" I said to Natasha, who smiled at me weakly and followed the Clint into the building.

I sighed as I turned around, looking over at Tony who was back in the pilots seat, clicking some buttons on the screen in front of him. "Inventory" Steve said to me as I nodded my head reluctantly, walking past him and crouching down, opening up one of the small disguised panels which opened up to the weapons store.

The lights turned on as I set the panel on the floor, looking at all the empty spaces from where we all took weapons from. "I only threw like 5 knifes today" I said, looking back at Steve as I smiled, pulling the knifes out of the pouches on my legs, letting them click into the magnets in the store. There was weapon stores inside the tower, but the ones on the jets were easy to just grab before leaving the plane for a mission when you have nothing to do, it was pretty convenient.

I turned around to look at Tony, who was just sitting in his chair, staring at the screen, not making a move. "Are you okay?" I asked him as I took a step closer to him, earning no reply. "Tony?" I said as I got closer, his head snapping in my direction, looking at me with wide eyes. "What?" he asked quickly as I looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I asked if you were okay" I said once again, shaking my head at him. "What's wrong with you? You seem distant" I said to him as he rose from his chair, causing me to take a step back. "I'm fine, oh look Hill's here" He said as he pushed one hand into his pocket, pointing out the back of the jet as Maria came out of the building, walking up the ramp and into the plane.

"Labs all set up boss" she said to Tony, holding a tablet in her hand. "Actually he's the boss, I just pay for stuff and make it look cool" He replied as he nodded his head towards Steve, who walked forward and took the tablet off of Hill. "I'm coming too" I said to them, walking over to Steve and taking the tablet away from him, the 3 of us starting to walk out of the jet.

"Stop acting weird" I shouted to Tony as we made our way through the sliding doors and back into the comfort of the tower. "What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked Maria as I placed my hand on the screen, the system scanning my prints and letting me in. "NATO's got him" Maria said as a picture of the HYDRA base we infiltrated today showed up on the screen, causing me to swipe past it. "What about the two enhanced?" I asked as a video, presumably of the two of them, came onto screen, shouting in a crowd.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, twins" she told me as another picture of them came up, throwing a molotov petrol bomb at some police. "Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history, it's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special" She told us as Steve looked over at her. "Their abilities?" he asked her as we rounded a corner to the elevator that took us down to the labs.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation" she told him as I nodded my head, understanding what she said instantly. Steve looked over at me, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "He's fast, she's weird" I told him with a shrug, rephrasing it so he would understand, pushing the elevator button as I handed the tablet back over to Maria, crossing my arms.

"Well, they're going to show up again" Steve said as he looked over at her, putting her his hands on his hips. "File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts" Maria said as the elevator doors opened, Steve letting me walk in first, setting my hand on another screen. "Right, what kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" I said, the scan reading my prints again and letting my push a button.

"I have no idea" Steve said as I turned around to face Maria, who had her mouth slightly parted, remembering who she was talking to. "We aren't at war, guys" Maria told us as I shook my head lightly, breathing out of my nose as I clasped my hands behind my back.

"They are"

——

A/N: hey guys, the amount of views this book has gotten in the past few days is crazy I appreciate it
please vote and comment and I will see you soon

A/N: hey guys, the amount of views this book has gotten in the past few days is crazy I appreciate itplease vote and comment and I will see you soon