twenty-four.

I sat on the porch steps as the sun beamed down on the well trimmed green grass, Lila sitting on the porch behind me as she attempted to make a daisy chain, lightly humming to herself as she did so

I sat on the porch steps as the sun beamed down on the well trimmed green grass, Lila sitting on the porch behind me as she attempted to make a daisy chain, lightly humming to herself as she did so. She had picked a pile of daisies for me which sat on the step I was on, and I would pick one up every few seconds, splicing a hole in it and adding it to the chain.

I looked up once in a while as I watched as Tony and Steve cut wood, talking while they did so. Steve's pile was about double the size of Tony's as he continued to hit it with the axe as it broke apart with the touch of the blade. I looked back at Lila to see her daisy chain struggling a bit, smiling as I set mines down on the step turning to look at her. "Look, make the hole with your thumb nail" I said to her, holding her hand in mines and moving her thumb down a bit on the stalk and helping her poke a small hole in it.

"There you go" I said to her as she nodded her head and biting on her bottom lip, fully concentrating as she threaded a daisy through the stalk of the other. "Thank you" she said quietly before continuing to make her chain, trying hard to not make a mistake. I picked mines up again, continuing to add a few daisies onto it before it was long enough. "Look" I said as I connected the last daisy to the one at the start of the chain, making a loop at I set it on top of my head, Lila laughing as I did so. "I want to make a crown" She said to me as she went back to her work, which made me smile down at her lightly as I heard a easing of voices coming from the two men.

I watched as Steve tore a piece of wood apart with his bare hands, which caused to get up, leaving Lila on the porch as I speed walked over to them, setting myself between Steve and Tony as they stared at each other. "No matter how impressive that was how about we take a step back" I said to Steve, setting my finger tips on his chest as he looked down at me sighing and moving away, going to grab more wood. "What's wrong with you two?" I asked as Steve held a log in his hand, not setting it down as I turned to look at Tony who had a stubborn look on his face.

"It doesn't matter" Tony said as Steve shook his head, setting the log down on the trunk and setting his hands on his hips. "Steve?" I said as I turned back to the blonde, raising my eyebrow at him. "What he said" he said quietly as Laura came over to us sheepishly, wondering wether or not she was interrupting something. "Sorry, Mr Stark?" she asked as Tony turned around to look at her as she smiled awkwardly at him. "Clint said you wouldn't mind, but our tractor isn't working, I was wondering if you could look at it?" She asked him as Tony nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll give her a kick" he said as Laura nodded, turning to lead him to the barn of the other side of the house. "Don't take from my pile" Tony shouted back at Steve before walking away down the grass, following after Laura. "Cute crown" Steve said to me with a smirk, clearly trying to change the subject from his argument with Tony, pointing at the daisies that sat upon my head. "Don't try to distract me" I replied condescendingly, staring at him which made me him shift under my gaze uncomfortably.

"We just had a small argument it happens all the time" he said to me, rubbing his hand with his face. "Auntie Ally" Lila said excitedly as she ran up to Steve and I, a messy flower crown sitting on her head crookedly. "Wow, that looks so pretty" I said as she smiled, Steve nodding his head in agreement. "Would you like one Mr Steve?" she asked which caused me to laugh lightly. "Yes please" Steve said as she nodded her head, turning around and running down to the grass by the side of the house which was scattered in daisies.

As she started picking them and setting them in her hand I turned back to Steve, my mouth in a straight line once again. "I'm not happy with you" I said, pointing my finger at him as I turned around, walking away from him and continuing to go back over to Lila, Steve laughing at me to himself from behind me which made me roll my eyes, cracking a smile as I sat down on the porch again, watching Lila as her small fingers worked as quickly as possible to make a new daisy chain.

"That's looking great sweetie" I told her as I sat next to her, propping my knee up and setting my cheek on it, watching her make her chain, the sound of Steve chopping wood in the background. "Ally" Clint said from the open front door, standing there in his flannel as he looked down at me, a serious expression on his face which made me scrunch my eyebrows at him. "You guys better come inside" He said to me and nodding his head towards Steve behind me.

"You've got to come inside" I shouted over to him, which made him swing the axe into the tree trunk, the blade getting stuck and holding up the handle as Steve walked towards me at a fast pace. "Why?" he asked me as an shrugged my shoulders, looking down at Lila. "Mommy's going to come and sit with you and Cooper sweetie" Clint said to Lila as she nodded, Steve and I making our way inside. "Kitchen" Clint told me as I took the turn into the living room, looking into the kitchen en to see Nick Fury standing at the counter making a sand which.

"Long time no see, Ivankova"

——

A/N: Fury is back woohoo!
Sorry I missed a chapter yesterday, but here's a good one to make up for it
Please vote and comment and I will see you soon

A/N: Fury is back woohoo!Sorry I missed a chapter yesterday, but here's a good one to make up for it Please vote and comment and I will see you soon