Halloween, List of things I need to do, and TAGS

HAHAHAHAHA TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET TO MAKE A HALLOWEEN CHAPTER

Everyone was busy on Halloween. Tango and some others were watching the Checkmate world, Scar was visiting Nightingale's world (Fear!AC), Jevin and Pythhon were observing the Project 1J3¥!N world (spoilers?), and Cool was exploring the world of ZlopXP and Skephalo (with some Technoblade includes). And so the day arrived, and Cool was unprepared.

Oh well!

I also have a tag from AC. So instead of doing a Halloween chapter, I'm organizing what I need to work on! (Spooky)

Some are not included because I kinda don't want to do them. You can do them if you want, just tag me so I can see it.

AC's tag

Hermitpadd recap

Checkmate

Project 1J3¥!N

Second story arc of Citycraft

More stuff to do with the recappers

Who is poultry man AU

Demoncraft AU

Cell Block S

Hermitcraft FtF

Don't Leave me Again (maybe?)

Secret Admin (maybe?)

More random stories

Hahahahaha this list has 14 things kill me now-

Imma do AC's tag right here:

I do both BC I want you guys to know more about me:

First Tag:

I go by Cool, Rena, or Kitty (in circumstances you won't understand)

Boring Brown

Dark brown or black, I want to dye it

I sing.

Magenta

In the Portalverse or any imaginary world

Youtubers. I don't do celebrities

Cats - but I like other animals too, like dogs and dolphins

My favorite song is constantly changing

Books written on Wattpad - or the Night Diary

Second Tag:

I was going down a line of Minecraft videos and found one of Grian's videos - I think something about pranks? - and I liked his voice because it didn't sound dead or monotone - he sounded like a person. So I went to his channel for more and found Hermitcraft from there.

Ahh, that's hard. I like that one where they included the part where Mumbo said something like "please don't make this a remix" but it's probably the Grian mashup I like the most.

Either the Convex or ZIT - both aren't as active (as in working together) but I'd say ZIT because they interact more IRL.

While I liked the whole Area 77 storyline, my favorite event is probably the build off because it was so stupid and amazing. But I'm not entirely sure. No - my favorite event is every time the hermits credit the recappers. Seriously, they deserve more credit than they get.

I'd like to represent myself as Scar and Xisuma, but IDK if I'm ready to share why. Guess in the comments?

I'd organize Grian's storage because I don't know redstone for the life of me and Mumbo's more likely to do it himself.

I feel like the hippies kinda didn't have a really good reason to go to such heights for a time machine they didn't really need when they didn't even take back villager Grian. But the Area 77 dudes kinda put a target on themselves by making that line - just hide your base! So I support... Keralis. He was a victim this entire time.

The Infinity Portal would take irl me to the Portalverse because I hate my life irl. Author me doesn't really need the infinity portal - I can already go everywhere I want, as long as I know where it is. Maybe to where Odal and Aqua are?

I'd say Taurtis, but he doesn't really do building or redstone, so he wouldn't really fit. Neither would any of the other youtubers I really watch. So... Pewdiepie not because I watch in but because bringing in a popular YouTuber causes more views and subs to the other hermits, and they deserve it. Or Zloy - he already does Truly Bedrock, he'd fit right in!

My life. Just kidding - I have a lot of them, but probably "No U".

I will tag: (I write this is a different app and copy them over, so the tags won't carry. So I'm just listing their name - they'll probably see this anyway.)

Odal.

Take a conversation with Savi as well:

Yep this is what I do with my life.

Edit: I just googled myself and I'm apparently on some social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter, which is weird because Wattpad and Skype (and my google and YouTube account) are like the only social media I have and I came up with this name myself. Is this just coincidence or what.

Edit 2: apparently the number list didn't copy over, and I had to manually fix it T^T