Excluded (Double song-fic and story)

(What if Doc's sabotage plan worked and Keralis got mad at BDubs?)

"You try to kill me!" Keralis exclaimed angrily as BDubs stared in shock at the pufferfish in his pool.

"No- I- that wasn't me! It was Doc! The goat!"

"But it's your pool! Horrible service! I trusted you!" Keralis ranted. "And you probably broke the gambling cabinet as well!"

"I swear it was all Doc!"

The two argued then and there, shouting and screaming until Keralis stomped away in rage and left. BDubs watched him leave, quiet now. In the group chat on his communicator Doc, Etho, and Beef laughed and went end-busting together. Without him. Doc had taken everything from him. His house, his pride, his diamonds, and his friends. And yet they had snuggled so dearly a few days earlier. What was it all for?

BDoubleO felt a tear slip down his face as he stared at the giant goat statue Doc had carved on their shared land. Were they friends still? No. They probably all hated him. They didn't even invite him to go with them. Everyone in the nHo, except him.

Was I ever really part of their group in the first place? BDubs thought to himself. I just came in during season 5 while they were all old friends. Even Keralis. I was just the crazy leader that made them look like an extremist group. BDubs sat on the hill, the statue of the goat looming over him. It seemed to taunt him, laughing at his misery. At this point BDubs felt pathetic. What had he gotten himself into?

... no. This wasn't going to be another angsty depression story. Bubbles needed some new friends. And there was one person left. One person who had not been taken away from him, who he had not spent enough time with. Hopping in a boat, he rode off.

—————

BDubs stumbled through the jungle, getting vines and leaves all over him. They gave him a feeling of deja vu, and he remembered the last jungle. No. It's different this time. I have someone new. He kept going, determined. Finally he found a clearing with a little lake. Gazing up, he saw a beautiful rainbow across the sky. "Wow..." he whispered.

"Hello luv!" Someone exclaimed, enveloping him in a hug. "It's been so long, luv! What's wrong?"

BDubs turned and hugged Stress back, finally letting the tears drop as he explained his story to his last friend. She nodded empathetically, patting him on the back and hugging him.

"Well they don't deserve you, you plonker." Stress concluded, smiling. "Here, lemme fix you up." Pulling him along excitedly, Stress gave him a nice thin white t-shirt (it's hot in the jungle) and put some poppies in his hair just like her own hair. She tried pulling the vines off but they were too tangled, so she put flowers in them instead.

Looking at his reflection, BDubs laughed at how similar he looked to his season 5 self. The poppies in his hair easily resembled the headband, and he had vines and leaves all over, just like before. But this time, there were flowers. And this time, he was smiling.

"So can I stay here?" BDubs asked Stress nervously. "I don't think I can go back there... I'd rather just disappear and move in here."

"Of course, luv. Feel free to stay as long as you like. I'll tell you the base plans."

"Oh! And we could work together in it and it would look absolutely amazing!"

"Yessss!" Stress squealed with excitement, gripping BDubs' hand tightly. "I'm so excited!" The two ran off together as Stress excitedly explained her plans for the base and BDubs commented, adding on many suggestions and laughing. Everything was alright now.