Chapter 5

Happy birthday Yoo Jeongyeon!!
We love you!! 🎉🎉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Sana's POV

We decide to meet 3 of us to the cafe.
"Hey Sana! Let's go to the club" Momo said.
" what really?" Mina asked in annoyed tone.
" we're going to have fun" momo said
" you know that drinking is bad?" Mina said.
" if we're going to the last club we visit it's a NO" mina added
" Mina please" Momo pleaded but mina shook her head.
" I really feel to drink today let's drink my treat" I said.
"Aishhh in 2 conditions" Mina said.
"Ok!" Me and momo said in unision.
" first condition No girls" we sadly nodded.
" Second don't drink to much 2-3 bottles only ok?" She added.
"Uhmmmm ok" momo said.
" ok" I said.

We went to the club that we visit last time where I find snowy the girl with red dress and pale skin.

We wear our masked. I saw someone's staring at me I smirk "let's sit guys" Momo said
Me and Mina also sit.
"I will just buy our drink ok?" I asked "remember our rules" Mina said. " yeah we know" I said.
I bought a 3 beers and 1 red wine.
"Yah I said 3 bottles only" Mina said it's just one bottle "I already pay for it so enjoy it please mina" I said with puppy eyes she sigh yes! I thought."but your grounded" "WHAT?" me and momo said unision.
"What is there any problem?" She asked glared to both of us. "Ofcourse nothing minari" Momo said with terrified tone.
"Good" Mina said wow sometime's she can be scary thought.

"Hi you again" A small girl with shoulder lenght hair appeared.
"Hello it's me wow you still remember me?" Mina asked.
" of course " She respond and give her a dimpled smile.
" Hey C-Katrina someone need a drink let's go" A pale girl with red dress and mask approuch. She glanced on me I gave her a smile That's the hot babe eh? I hope she remember me I thought.
"Bye sharon" She the small girl said and waved to Mina waved back. Wow she know mina's english name I thought.
Mina clear her throat " so Sana you owe us an explaination why are you in the clinic with the new girl?" She asked." I already solve this mystery " momo said and addjusting her imaginary glasses.
" She fucked the girl then the girl can't walk and Sana bought her to the clinic to sleep" Momo said proudly she received a smack on her head and a glare to Mina.
"Why?!" Momo said while rubbing her head.
"You need a holy water momo your mind is full of dirty things" Mina said.
"Guys no it's not so this how that happend" I take a deep breath and start to explain and tell about what happend between Dahyun and Seulgi.

~~After minutes of explaining and answering their question~~

We continued to drink we finished the three bottle of beers and half of the red wine. " I need to go to the comfort room guys "
I said and I am a bit tipsy.

When I arrived to the comfort room I saw the girl with red dress washing her face.... and faced me with seductive face

oh shit I thought...........

Dahyun's POV

"Hey you might accidently spill my real name there Dahyun that's close" Chaeyoung said and playfully glared to me. "Here serve this to that table" Chaeyoung said and handed me the tray with drinks.

I saw a 4 muscular men on the table I suddenly felt nervous.

"Sir here's your order" I served them the drinks.
"Wow can you sit here just a minutes please we're good people please" One of them speak I don't if I should or not I thought. "Please or else we're going tell your boss" Another men spoke.
I just sigh and sit they start a conversation it's really ok and fine to talk to them. They didn't do anything to me.
"Hey here drink this it's our treat for accompanying us" One of them spoke and gave me a cocktail. "No I don't---" I said
"Please we're going to feel guilty if you won't drink this" he added
"Ok" I sigh and drink the cocktail "Hey Ari Come here!" Chaeyoung shout.
"Sorry I need to go" I said to them and bowed.
"Wait you don't feel anything?"One of them asked eh? I thought.
"No I don't feel anything sorry i need to go" I said.
Those guys are suddenly being weird.
"What Chaeyoung?" I asked I suddenly feel hot.
" wh----" i cut her of
" I need to go to the cr bye!!" I said and went to the comfort room My head hurts so much and I fell hot Ughh I thought i wash my face to ease the hotness I felt I felt my self burning ughh why is it so hot? I thought and continued to wash my faced. When suddenly someone entered and I look at her She look like she's the girl who took my virginity and she's the one I saw earlier with three girls I felt hot shiiiittt I thought.
I can't take it anymore shit I went I grab her collar and smash my lips to her...............

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim hhaha sorry cliff hanger haha. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.

sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.