Chapter 10

Ctto. ^
         |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sana's POV
Sunday📅

After hearing those words from Dahyun I feel better now. I stay for a while in the Han river. dahyun looks so familar hmm?I thought. And shake my head beacuse of my silliness. I went to my car drive to go to our house.

In front of our house I saw a tall man walking with Jungkook.
I went closer to them
"AHEM" I fake cough
"Hi U-unnie" Jungkook said and smile nervously.
"Hello Sana-ssi I am Taehyung nice to meet you" He said and bow.
"Hello so your my brother's boyfriend? " I asked in my cold tone. They both gulped. I smack Taehyung's right shoulder and Jungkook they both shocked.
I chuckled lightly I am on a good mood I thought. "Congrats both of you stay strong" I said with a smile."and "Taehyung don't ever EVER hurt my brother or I'll cut your neck" I added and playfully glared to Taehyung and I laugh.
"I am going in lovebirds bye" I said and went inside I heard Jungkook yelled. "Your the best Unnie!" He shout. I waved my hand still not looking back and went inside.
I went inside. No one's here except for me and Jungkook. Well I guest dad is still on our company. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

Ting📱

I got a message

Hey Sana-unnie I already made our presentation we should just add edit a little you should do our script😁📩
I smile.

Ok count on me. Bring the presentation on Monday. I will check if something's missing
Lunch break.
📤Sent!

I got up and did my night routine.
"Aisshhh I want to go to the bar?!?!? But Mina will surely kill me arghhhh?!?!" I said and start to roll in my bed.
Why did I even stay there now I am grounded
'beacuse your a pervert ' My inner me said
You really like to fuck that girl with a red dress' 'My inner me said again I am not?!' I said to my Inner me. Arrghh I think I am crazyyy I thought while messing my hair.

Dahyun's POV

This is good I am a friend with that cold Sana Minatozaki and my bed buddy to stop my guilt a bit making her comfortable and ok is making me feel good not guilt beacuse of the night getting my you know. I text her about the report.
"Unnie can you help me with this problem?" My sister asked "yeah ofcourse" I said and start to teach my sister. After that I change my clothes. And went outside

"Mom I am going to work now!" I said
"Ok honey take care" My mom said.
"Bye unnie take care" my sister said and smile.

I went outside. And start to walk to the bar where I work. While walking I am hungry. I went to the 7/11 and buy a noodles and a chocolate bread and eat. I saw someone familar on the counter it's Sana I try to hid my face with a hoddie. I peek over the counter she's not here anymore. Thank goodness she didn't sa----- when suddenly someone pulled my hoddie down I saw Sana. I got starled I thought she's not here anymore.
"What are you doing here?" She asked and sit infront of me. "I was hungry" I said "want some?" I asked while giving her a my chocolate bread. She take a bite
"and you what arw you doing here?" I asked "midnight snacks" She said I giggled.
"by the way why are you eating here this late night?" She asked I gulped.
"I was.....I was walking and I am hungry so yeah I went here" I lied.
"Ok" She said with a suspious look.
"I need to go now bye dahyun-ah" She said and stood up. " Take care Unnie
" I said with smile " you too take care" She said and smile and went outside. I sigh in relief. I finished all my food and went outside. and continued to walk to the bar.
I went inside. Where's Chaeyoung? I thought.
1 Message

Hey Dub I can't go to the bar I need to take care of something

Oh ok Chae take care Sent📤

I need to go to work. As usual change my clothes served. Nothing's new. My ship is already done.

It's 11 now. I change my clothes. I wear my hoddie. And went outside. I went home night walk I love night walks.

I saw the someone's following me. I walk faster and she even followed me again Shit is this a kidnapper? I thought. Someone held my shoulder "ARG-----" I shouted but She/he automarically put her/his palm in my mouth. "Miss sorry if I startled you I just want to returned this" She said she's a girl she handed me my wallet
"Wow my wallet I am trully sorry miss I thought your a kinapper" I said and scratch my nape. "Cute it's ok Jeon Somi" She said and extend her hand "Kim Dahyun" I said and shook her hand.
"Bye Dahyun nice to meet you" She said. "Nice to meet you too Somi thank you" I said. She smile and walk away. I went home safely and sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim. Boring chap ey? Sorry. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.