Chapter 15

Trivia about your author's life haha: thank u for supporting this story 1k na tayo mga sis and mga broo! (1k reads;)
When I saw that this story already hit 1k reads I couldn't help to smile hahaha thank u love u all. (Namurit si author)
This is my face when I saw the 1k reads. Na gulat ako eh
Panu yung gulat sis?

   •-• <------ your author.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 15

Today is monday

Sana's POV

I am already in our school. I saw Dahyun. Looking down. What happend to this girl? I approuch her. "Hey" I said. She look starled I glance through her wrist if she's wearing her bracelet but she's not I heard a lot of rumors about Dahyun that she's flirting with me or something. She walk faster leaving me behind. What to thjs girl? I thought as I continued to follow her and I grab her left wrist and drag her to the school garden.
"Now what?" She said as she tried to avoid my eyes.
"You I wear mine" I said. (Bracelet) She nod. "Wear yours" I said. She shake her head. "Why?" I said in cold tone try to scare her tell me the truth. Well it's effective. She look down and said.
" I-it's beacuse of your fangirl trying to kill me and r-rumors" She said. I sigh "where is your bracelet then?" I asked. And she handed me her bracelet. I wrap her bracelet around her wrist. She's about to remove it. "Don't you dare" I said in cold way. She slowly let go. "Don't you dare to remove that or...." I said.
"Or?" She asked. "I will kiss you" I said and she quickly cover her lips. "Hahahhaha" I laugh evily to tease her more she looks like a tomato. She glared I slowly walk away.
2 days to go for our upcoming
event.

Dahyun's POV

Well when she said. That she's going to kiss me. I automatically blush well we did 'it'. More that that kiss and many more
Arrghhh by thinking that I feel my body hot.

Sana's POV

I went to our class. And saw Mina and Chaeyoung being clingy and Momo munching her potato chips. "Hey Sana!" Momo greet I smile a bit same to mina and chaeyoung. I went in and saw Bobby smirking towards me. Approuch me. "Miss Minatozaki I have something to tell you" He said. "So?" I said in sarcastic tone. "Follow me it's about the pale girl" he said and smirk.
He walk and went outsidethe class. I glance to Mina and Momo with worried face. I thumps up to them. It's still early I followed him and lead me to the school garden. "So what about her?" I asked coldly. "Well I saw her through the corridor practicing and well she's HOT" He said trying to piss me. "How wonder if she's tight?" He said and pretend to think. Ok that's it I thought. And punch him really hard and stumble to the ground. "Whahhaha your piss already" He said. "And hey she also make my buddy really har---" he said but I cut off him by punching him to his ugly face a hard punch. I went inside. It that all he wanted to say to me dirty talk about the tofu I thought and feel annoyed.

I angrily sit on my place. Iook over the girls Mina and Momo. They approuch me "hey you ok girl?" Momo asked. "Yep you look pissed" Mina said. "Leave me alone for a second girls yep I am ok a little bit pissed" I said they nod and sit in there place.
I saw Dahyun she smile I glance to her wrist. And saw she's wearing her bracelet and I smile by that.

The professor went in and discuss and the class started.

~Very fastforward~
~After classes~

"Hey Sana I want to go to the club pls" Momo said with puppy eyes.
"I am not going my dad's gonna kill me bye" Mina said in one breath like rapping.
Me and Momo look at each other and giggled by Mina's behaviour

"Ok Momo I am in tonight?" I asked.
"Yep see you later in the UB" She said.
"UB?" I asked.
"Unique bar" She said and wink she went inside her car and drive.