Chapter 34

Dahyun's POV

I am already off in my shift in m
Ms. J's cafe. So I am just walking around I want to stroll around. I went to the park and feel the night breeze. Why on the universe am I inlove with the cold princess? I question and look in the night sky as if it will give me an answer for it. But how can I stop this feeling I am just a human fell inlove and hurt myself. But don't won't happend I want to confesse in the right time and place not now. I want her to be happy if she'll have a relationship with Tzuyu or Ishi it's ok even it hurt as long as she's happy that matters to me. If not then I'll confess to her one day and say it all of it.
I was cut off when someone talk and put some sharp object in my neck.............
"Miss don't move and scream or I will kill you"He said that made feel terrible and shiver.
"S-sir p-please" I said in trembling tone.
"Give me your wallet" He said and smirk.
I was about to remove his grip. And he tighten his grip and the knife his holding.
"Don't or I will kill you" He said.
"Now.....your wallet" He said sternly.
"P-please S-sir I need the m-money" I said in trembling tone.
"Give it or I will kill you" He said
He pressed the knife in my neck.
"I-i will g-give it to you" I said in scared tone and give my wallet.
"Good" he said thankfully my money for mom's medice is safe and sound at home.
He's grabbing all the money inside. That's my allowance huhuT-T.
Not until someone punch him really hard that he stumble in the ground.
"Run you idiot" the man that save me said. He approuch me and give back my wallet.
"You ok miss?" He asked.
"A-ah yes Mr. I am ok thank you for saving me" I said and bow 90° to him. He chuckle.
"Haha it's fine" He said he's wearing a turtle neck and a coat since it's cold he's handsome but Sana is more beautiful.
"Oh miss i need to go" He said and run away and he suddenly stop.
"Miss what is your name!" He shouted from afar. It will be rude if I didn't answer him.
"Dahyun Kim Dahyun! Thank you again Mr!" I shouted.
And he finally run away still my allowance are not here the criminal took it away with him when he run away. Huhu T-T but thankfull I am safe....I wonder who is that guy? I thought.
Hmp nevermind I don't think we will meet again he look's rich..

I got up I don't want to be in danger anymore I immediately went home.

As usual my mom welcome with hug and kisses same goes to my sister I didn't utter anything or else my mom will be worried.......
And went to sleep after dinner...
I was about to close my eyes and sleep. When I suddenly remember something.
I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT T-T I thought. What should I do I am going to starve at school I don't want to use my extra money that's for mom medines.

Should I get another work????
I sigh I need to sleep maybe tommorow? I thought and drifted to sleep........

Morning

I did my morning routine eat my breakfast hug and kiss my mom and sissy and left the house. So I am already in Ms. J cafe. Nayeon unnie greeted me and I did the same.

Cling~🔔

"Goodmorning si---" I couldn't continued when I remember his face He's the guy who save me last night.
"Hello" He said and wave.
"Wait are you the guy--"
"Yes hehe hi?" He said and scartch the back of his nape.
"Ohmy hello" I said and bow.
"Ahah no need for that" He said.
"I would like to have a hot choco please" He said and smile.
"O-ofcourse" I said and quickly move.
"Here you go" I said.
"Thank you" He said. And handed me his card.
"Dahyun right?" He asked. I gave his card.
"Yes sir" I respond and smile.
"Psh don't call me sir just jin oppa will do and Hi my full name is Kim Seokjin" He said and smile.
"Hello Jin oppa" I said and smile.
A tall mascular guy approuch us.
"Sir we need to go" The guy said.
"Oh Dahyun-ssi I need to go" He said and smile.
"Oh yeah take care" I said and wave they went out.

After my shift I change my clothes and head to school.

~School~

"Helllooo dubbuu" Chaeyoung greeted and hug me. I hug back.
"Hi cub" I said and smile to the cute cub.
"I need to tell something to you"I said and sigh.
"O-ok" she said and I drag her to the garden to have some privacy.
I take a deep breath before telling her the incident last night.
"Oh my strawberries" She utter in shocked tone.
"You ok now? Did you report this to cops? And the guy who help you who is he?" She asked in one breath.
"Wow take it easy chae I am fine" I said.
"So how about your money?" She asked I sigh
"And that-that's my problem" I said.
"I think you need to go back to the bar" She suggest.
"You know that boss kick my butt out" I said.
"I can talk to her" She said and wink.
I scoff.
"No need" I said.
"Just for a week?" She asked. I really need the money or I will starve in the school.
"Ok but keep it down" I said like a whispher.
"Ok!" She said loudly and I glared.
"Sorry" She said.