Chapter 36

Sana's POV

I got up earlier than usual. Beacuse Dahyun is with me. She's still sleeping I should prepare our breakfast. I glance to her she cutely snore I giggle from that. I immediately stop giggling when I remember what I did yesterday and when I change her clothes I am super dead how could I explain and say my sorry. I sigh and left the room.
I tied my hair high ponytail and put my apron on. And started to cook I can cook I am not that clumsy....ok ok I am super clumsy I am not going to put my kitchen in fire I can do this. Put the frying pan turn on the stove and start cooking bacons, eggs and fried rice. The only things I can cook ok I admit I am not really into cooking we have maids in our house right. So yep this the only things I can cook without burning it.

A few gay moments later.....

I am done phew I am proud of myself. Heheheh so I prepare the food, medicine I am sure she's going to have a headache in the tray and everything it's perfect ofcourse I am Minatozaki. I started to walk in my room I take a deep breath before entering. As I expected she look starled. I put the tray beside her. She's just looking at me like heck it's making me nervous and scared about it.
"Eat and drink your medicine I know your going to have a headache" I said she didn't utter anything she's just looking at me.
"I am not hungry" She said. Aisshhh stubborn tofu I thought.
"Ok ok I am super deeply sorry if I've hurt your feelings I know me and you are friends.... and I should'n do 'that' thing to you" I said.
"And please eat this I know your hungry and your having a headache your really drunk yesterday I am not really into cooking but please I will be glad if you finish your breakfast here" I said. She's already eating it without saying anything.
"So you change my clothes" She asked I gulped.
"Y...es" I said. She cough.
"A-are you ok??" I asked she's drinking her water she nod.
"I am really sorry Dahyun...dubu" I said. She sigh
"Sana-unnie..." She call I hummed.
"Can you tell me how do you feel when you saw me and jin oppa together earlier?" She asked. Should I tell the truth and be honest or lie? I thought I sigh.
"The things is.... I really don't understand my self" I said she's looking at me I think she's also curious about it.
"I-i.. feel a-angry about it and it a-annoys me" I said she put the utensils down and got up. She tiptoe and pat my crown.
"Your jealous Minatozaki" she whispher in my ear and pulled it then lastly smirk.
"W-what w-why w-w...ould I?"I said stuttering great a minatozaki got nervous over a little girl.
"Sure you won't admit it" She said staring directly in my eyes.
She lean again and whispher.
"But I will make you" She whispher sexily shit I cursed in my head.
She pull back and smile cutely ey the duality is killing me too...

She tiptoe again and tap my crown.
"Thanks for being honest Sana-unnie" She said cutely I smile that's more I like it.
"And please don't do it again" She pleaded now I feel sorry about it.
"Hmmm sorry again Dubu-ah" I said and bow my head.
"Aishh" I heard her.
"Look at me unnie" She said. I obey.
"Your been forgiven.....and your Dubu is back again" She said and smile I smile back.
"Wait a minute what are you doing there at the bar yesterday?" I asked in serious tone. I could see she gulp
"I-i....am curious of what alcohol taste like" She said nervously. Liar I thought.
"I-if that's the reason I am super sorry" I said.
"I-i don't want to f-feel yourselft l-like I am j-just using you beacuse I am not it's just that I feel the same thing like I did yesterday it's pushing me to do 'that' thing to you I-i....a-am t-truly s-sorry d-dubu-ah" I said as my voice crack at the end feeling of guilt is killing me. I was pointing from what I am doing like me being mad ended up kissing her. I am not guilty from what I am doing to others except for Dahyun it's just there is something to this girl that making me feel that way. I didn't know that I am already crying I am not a person who shed tears easily but I don't know I just felt guilt Dahyun is a great friend for me.......

I heard a cute giggle.
"Why are you being a cry baby again?" She said and use her thump to wupe my tears she cup my face with her small hands.
"I-i.. feel *hiccup* so guilty..about *sniff* it *hiccup*" I said.
"Hmm don't be I already forgive you unnie Shiba-unnie.............. My Shiba-unnie" She said softly and sweetly smile to me. I automatically blush I don't know why I think her smile it's attractive.
And her last word
'My Shiba-unnie' I felt something inside me. I don't know what that is it's feels weird but good at the same time this is the first time I felt that feeling inside me.
I held both her hands that cupping me.
"Hmm thank you Dahyun for forgiving this idiot infront of you"I said.
"Don't call yourself idiot your not maybe sometime but your just human who have feelings even your cold I know there is a part on your beart that is warm" She said and smile.
"Your every doings have an explaination....but only you yourself can explain that feeling" She continued right I do have that unexplain feeling that I can't explain so it me only me can
understand? What? I thought.
She let go of my hand.
"I need to go unnie sorry for being a burden and drunk myselft out there" She said.
"Hmm just say it to me rather than drink" I said in serious tone she nod like a kid. I smile.
"I will drive you to your work no complains" I said and drag her outside.
Both of us hope in to the car. And I drive to the cafe where she work. Me and her are happily chatting and talking to each other. I stare to her face she's laughing.

Why am I having this feeling that something inside me that can't explain.... aisshh I will find out soon....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•-•Hiii. I don't know what to say hahah. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘
Thank you for reading folks.

✔💞 Love Tzuyu Yes or yes?
😘Thank u
✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.