Chapter 13

Sana's POV

We continued our class. Our break and our vacant subject is done.

I saw Dahyun with a tired face. You know why practicing. Should I ask her or not if I ask she will be thinking how did I know she's practicing. I been cut off when the teacher's spoke.

"Miss Minatozaki and Miss Kim " the professsor call us
"Your turn you guys will be reporting" He said while signing us to go in front. I saw Dahyun's face with shocked face but change into a calm face. it's a surprise reporting I knew it. the teaching technique of these man. He always gave us a surprise reporting. I am glad I memorize my script in not time. I wonder if Dahyun is ready. "Psst your ready?" I asked. "Hmm I should be the one asking you that" she said in a savage tone. "Ok start" the professor holding a record paper. The projector turns on lights off. Dahyun started the report. After minutes of reporting about orphan kids.
We made it smoothly I think we did a great job for these.
" Hmmm not bad Miss Kim and Miss Minatozaki" He said while smiling.
"Psst Dahyun is the only one drag her into perfection" I heard Bobby's whispher. My blood is starting to boiled. I was about to talk "You piece of---" I have been cut off.
"Miss Minatozaki you did a great job" the professor said and stand up and smile. I glance back to bobby who is glaring to me. I smirk and stick my tongue out. I glance to Dahyun who is smiling while silent clap. "Great job" she said and went to her place. I did the same. The professor spoke again.
"So now we're going to have have a festival you can invite anyone and encourge others to enroll here" the professor explain the student made a 'oahh' sound.
"Many events like performance it's like a free day. but we will encourge other students to enroll here. And to make our school outstanding you can go to any club there will be dance, singing and many more the events start at 9 and ends in 6 pm got it? Next week weds" The professor explain I can see the students are excited for the events. What should I do? Should I perform? I thought.
I should ask Momo and Mina.
I glance my attention to the pale girl. She's sigh heavily
I smirk so she's going to perform to the night event huh? I thought. Hmmm I have a plan I thought and smirk evily.

"That's it class hope you all can participate" The professor said and exit.

Ringggg ringggg

"Urghhh another event again" Momo said.
"What do you guys will be doing?" I asked.
"Me ballet" mina said.
"Me dancing too" Momo said.
"What about you?" Mina asked.
"Hmm I dunno" I said.
"You know how to dance and sing too common you've got two choices" Momo said in annoyed tone.
"Sing will do for me" I said.
"Ok I am hungry let's go grab some food" Momo said.
"Always hungry" I whispher I think Mina heard it and giggled.
While walking to the corridor I saw the pale girl with a shoulder length hair she's also small smiling and talking. I think that's Chaeyoung Mina's friend? I thought.
"So Chae your going to transfer here?" Dahyun asked.
"Yup so you need to tour me here" The other one respond.
"Hi Chaeyoung" Mina said while waving. The other one seems shocked but smile.
"Ohh I think I will leave here. your FRIEND is here" Dahyun said while smiling.
"Hehehe I think Dahyun know" I whispher to Momo. She nod and laugh silently.
"Bye cub see later" Dahyun said and wink.
"Mina me and Momo are going have fun tour her around the campus" I said with teasing tone Mina glared I automatically shut my mouth.
Me and Momo start to walk we look at each other like stupid. And laugh

We went to the cafeteria to eat and Momo is hungry.

Dahyun's POV

It's a surprise that Chaeyoung will be transferring here. She didn't say anything to me.
So yeah I know about Chaeyoung and Sana's friend What's her name again Mino Mimo ahh yeah Mina Myoui Mina. They've met along time ago. And I think chaeyoung have a crush on Mina. I dunno

I just let them go. And me for fuck's sake will be practicing for the event with Ms. J

I walk to the old room. And automatically saw Ms. J practicing the moves of the song.

"Unnie?" I call her
"Oh dahyun change I will be outside for a seconds" She said. And leave a track pants and a croptop. I change my clothes.
"Unnie I am done!" I said.
She went inside.
"Let's start kiddo" She said and start to teach me. I used my free time for practicing.
After an hour.
"Good job Dahyun" She said and pat my head.
I went outside I heard the same voice. I walk and started to follow the sound. I peek over the window I saw Sana singing. With her eyes closed after minutes. I saw her glance to the window
"Shit I think I got caught" I cursed.

I was about turn around and run. When I felt a hand cornering me. Her both hands are cornering me. I glance back to the room. And Sana is not inside so. I am dead I gulp as I turn around and Sana giving me a intense stare scanning me head to toes. As I said I was wearing track pants and croptop. It's beacome hot. I begin to sweat.
"You know you look like a creep staring at me while I sing" She said satring directly to my eyes.
"Uh--um s-orry---" I utter and cut off when she laugh softly.
"Pffft hahaha" she laugh.
"What's funny?" I ask and pout.
"Your face it's just hhahaha" she laugh again but that's ok I have one mission to make Minatozaki smile beacuse I still fell guilt over my body beacuse of the you know. I just smile she's still cornering.

"So what are doing here CREEP?" She asked and emphasize the word 'Creep'.
I rolled my eyes.
"I was curious so yeah I ended up here" I lied she giggled.
"Ok if that so" She said and stand staright. She lean to my ear and whispher something.
"And hey you look hot you shouldn't wear like that go change or I can't controlled my self" She whispher and look to me with a flirty face and wink. She Walk away I held my cheeks I felt my whole body felt hot especially my cheeks

GEEZ that Sana fuck she's still the player Sana and started to walk while looking down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim.  What do you think more smut? Or romance scenes haha. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.