Chapter 7

Dahyun's POV

I was awake by the sunlight.
I got up and rub my eyes. And I saw my mask on the bed I immdiately wear it before this girl see my face and my identy will revealed. When I suddenly glance beside the bed also I realize this not my room. I saw the girl facing the other side so me I am facing her bare back what the fuck.......
3
2
1............
This is not a dream?!?!?!?! I thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" I screamed on the top of my lungs. As I push her out of the bed.

she fell out of the bed and you can heard a loud thud.

"OUCH!?" She screamed " what's your problem it's early in the morning!?" She asked while rubbing her butt and stand up I saw her face.

She's the one who take my virginity?....
Sana as in Minatozaki Sana?
It's Sana..............
Fuck.....
Fuck.....
I am super doomed....
Jisoo's please help me......
From all the girls why her..
Why? Why?
Shit this girl really.......

Well now I know her. know I have a reason why I need to hide my identity I can't let her know my identy or else. She's going to ruin my reputation in the school.
Nothing is impossible to this SANAKE. So now what? I need to act innocent? Urggggg I thought.

"Why am I naked?" I asked playing innocent. as my hand is on my chest.
"What you have an amnesia?" She asked.
"Am I going to asked you if I REMEMBER SOMETHING?!" I asked in annoyed tone.
" You want me to remember what we did?" She asked in seductive tone while getting up and approuching me.
"Stay there PERVERT!" I screamed.
"Now it's my fault your the one who seducing me" She said and sat on the other side of the bed. I sat on the left side of the bed.
"What me seducing you?"I asked in sarcastic tone.
"You really don't remember anything don't you?" She asked.

I knew it. That's why she look so familar so back on my acting show. I need to call her Kiza... I thought.

"Wait your Miss Kiza?" I asked
"Thank goodness you remeber my name" she said while sigh in relief.
" you fucking pervert you even take my second time now?!?!" I said in annoyed tone.
"Yah! Your the one who suggest this I even said that your the one who suggest this then you nod?!" She said in annoyed tone while picking her clothes and putting them on.
"Wow should I say thank you to you?" I asked in sarcastic tone.
She was fully dress now.
She approuch me and lean closer. And peck on my lips.
I gasped and cover my mouth.
"Hmmmm tasty"She said while licking her lips also backing off.
"Here's your reward thank you" She put a pile of money in my front and wink😉. Wow is this girl really that rich but thanks I thought.
She went to the door and for the last time she turned her gazed to me "Bye for now My baby Snowy" She said and turn around went outside.
"YAH I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU FREAKING PERVERT AND NOT SNOWY?!" I shouted to her I heard she laugh her laught sound so familar but shrugged it off.
When my first I feel depress now that I know she's the same girl and the Minatozaki Sana the player in our school? I don't know what to do. I think i am crazy I thought. I pick the money and count them wow she's really a freaking rich she gave me $50,000
Atleast I have the half for the surgery of my mom and that pervert girl just save my mom I thought. BUT She also claim my virginity and my second time I thought.
I checked my phone it's 6:45 in the morning. And I git alot of messages from Chaeyoung

Cub🐯 50 messages
20 missed calls
My sis💞 3 messages
2 missed calls

My sis💞

Unnie?

Where are you?

Me and mom is getting ready now unnie love you.

Ok i'll be there just a bit love too Sent!