Chapter 30

Sana's POV

I was thinking of what happend in the comfort room. Shit that that was really I can't explain the feeling. But I don't know why Dahyun suddenly behave like that. And know I am with Tzuyu
Tzuyu my love but not anymore.
I am still inlove with this tall girl
Even though she hurt me that deep. That rip my heart leave scar on it.

"Sana" She call.
I just look her coldly. I am just using my cold face to let her think I am not intrested.
"Cold" She mumble but I clearly heard it.
She clear her throat.
"How are you?" She asked and smile. Terrible I thought.
"Why do you care?" I asked coldly.
"Hmp" She said and pout cutely
No Sana NO I thought and calm myself.
"I am just asking mean" She said.
Huh your the mean one you left and cheat I thought.
Ting🔔
It's not mine I look over Tzuyu it's hers.
"Uwu I need to go" She said and walk closer .
"Bye for now" She said and kiss my cheeks.
"Don't do that" I warned.
"Just a kiss won't hurt" She said.
Huh high hopes I thought.
"Huh stop it or else I will...." I said.
"What?" She asked.
I lean to her ears and whispher.
"I will cut our bussiness contract" I said in cold tone she flinch.
Huh I smirk in my mind.
"Ok ok jeez bye love" She said. My heart started to beat in a unknown rhythm.
"I love you" She said I didn't utter anything just stay quite.
"It's ok I know I don't have your full trust" She said and smile a bit.
"I am so----" She was about to say something but I immediately cut her words.
"Don't open that topic" I said coldly I don't want to cry.
"O-ok bye Sana" She said and went in to her car. I just look at her leaving I sigh.

~flashback~

"This is not working our relationship is not healthy anymore" Tzuyu said.
"W-what?" Sana utter Sana didn't like this conversation between them going now she feel nervous about it.
"We need a break" Tzuyu said.
Sana's tears finally fall and asked.
"W-why?" Sana asked and wipe her tears.
"We don't trust each other. We're yelling shouting we need a break" Tzuyu said.
"N-no p-please love "Sana feel on her knee and hug Tzuyu's legs.
"Sorry Sana" Tzuyu said and slowly remove Sana's grip Tzuyu squat down and cup Sana's face and wipe her tears with her thump.
"Sorry we need to do this for both of us" Tzuyu said
"I-i love you Tzu" Sana utter.
"I love you too sorry" Tzuyu said and finally went out the house.
Sana quickly get her car key and went out to follow Tzuyu's car.
She ended up in a bar.
As soon as she got in the loud music and the strong aroma of alcohol welcome her.
She look around the bar to find her girlfriend and she finally found her. She slowly approach her Sana stop on her tracks when some ramdom girl approuch her girl. She secretly observed them from far.

Then the girl slowly pulled Tzuyu's nape and kiss her and her girlfriend did something unbelievable her girl respond.
Sana felt her world just break into pieces specially her heart.
She approach them and break them apart Tzuyu lool shock like she saw a ghost.
"S-sana I-i will exp---" Tzuyu was cut off when Sana's hand landed on Tzuyu's right cheeks.
"You! Your the one who want to have a break yet your the one who is already kissing another girl behind my back huh?!" Sana shouted that caught some of the customer's attention.
"Sana please don't start a sho---" Tzuyu utter and cut off again by Sana who is already crying from the pain on her heart.
"WHAT ARE YOU ASHAME OF IT THAT YOUR A CHEATER!" Sana shouted.
"No sorry I-i---"
"Stop it we should break up" Sana said even she doesn't want to have a break up with her girlfriend she really love Tzuyu so much.
"Then we should" Tzuyu said she doesn't care for Sana.
Sana approach her and slap her really hard and approach the girl and also slap her.
"Bitch" Sana mumble to the girl.

Starting from that day the bubbly sweet Sana disappear. Sana wasted all of her time in the any kind of bar even her friends can't stop her She also flirt literally with everyone. Then Sana's heart froze and turn into stone and her personality too...........

~flashback off~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•-•Hello so that's Sana's past and Tzuyu. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

💙•-•Yow I want to say Thank you for the readers and voters in this story. But all of the comments I read them all hehhe it motives me. Thank uuu:)

✔💞 Love Tzuyu Yes or yes?
😘Thank u
✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.

__€__.     _🎩_.  ___🎓__
| (•)(•)| | _ _ | | <-><->|
| -       | | ~   | |      ~    |