Chapter 35

Happy birthday Sana!🎉🎉
#HappyGayDay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahyun's POV

Jin oppa he also apologize he said that Sana and him are great enemy when it cames to bussiness. Only in bussiness I don't know why Sana want me to stay away from Jin oppa like what's the connect?

So here I am in my respective class. Listening to my teacher and Sana I am just keeping my distance from her as I said I want her to realize what is she doing is wrong. Earlier my temper just explode too much emotion keeping it deeply in my own. And BO0m it explode. Like what I did earlier I just can't take it anymore it fucking hurts. Lies fucking lies....

I immediately drag myself in a bar. Before I went home change my outfit to a dress I lied to my mom I can't believe now that I can lie in my mom I want to go to the bar. I reason out that I am going to a party. So they buy it. I wanted to get drunk even though it's not my habit to drink alcohol.

I went in the music blast. Smell of a alcohol. So tell me where can I get for paying my bills here well I am a worker before so yeah bait another victim to pay my bills. That's why I change my outfit earlier.
I sit on the counter ofcourse there's a man approach me. Disgusting...

"Hey there beuatiful lady are you alone?" He asked and smile sweetly Lie I thought.
"Hmm" I hummed and nod
" would you mind to join me?" He asked and smirk. I nod
"Hmm ofcourse your really beuatiful with that pale skin of yours" He said and smile like an idiot. Probably want my body huh I scoff in my thought.
"Hmm thank you" I said and fake a smile.
"Please 1 bottle of vodka 2 shot glass" He order.
"Here you go lady" He said and wink I fake smile. He gave me my shot class with vodka in it. I drink it in one go.
"Wow easy there" He said and smirk.
"Want some more?" He said and pour some of it.
"Thank you" I said and take another shot he did the same. Ok so I am already fucking dizzy I am not good in alcoholic drinks.
"Baby you want to have fun huh?" He asked and put his hands on my waist I slap his hand.
"Huh play hard to get huh?" He said and smirk. He lean on my neck and sniff it. I tried tp push him but I am dizzy from the alcohol I drink earlier.
"S-stop" I said and tried to push him.
"You smells good" He said in a creep tone same goes to his face. And started to plant kisses on my neck.
"Hey don't make out in here!" Someone shouted.
"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" This guy roar.
He grab my waist I slap his face really hard.
"Your dead!" He said and smirk and grab my wrist and try to pull me in a kiss I I am tilting my face to any direction I don't want to kiss this bastard. But it's my fault I know that. He suddenly punch my stomach
I groan.
My body feels weak plus I am dizzy.
He put his hands on my waist and my hands on his shoulder.
And someone shouted.

"HEY!"

Sana's POV

Shit what did you do Sana!!!
I don't understand myselft earlier. I felt annoyed and angry that I want to throw bomb and granades to that Kim Seokjin guy earlier. He's company and our company also enemy so yip. Now Dahyun is giving me a cold treatment what what and Tzuyu also trying to flirt with me. I know I did earlier is just urgghhh I can't explain it's just I want Dabyun for myself I know I am selfish right know and weird.

Sorry dubu tofu snowy........

I receive a call from someome.

"Miss the pale girl is in a bar..."
"What?! Where!"
"In the xxxxbar boss"
"Ok keep your eye on her bye" I hang up

Yes yes I know I just spy a little. Ok no I keep my eye on Dahyun like I said I want her by myself is it normal like this is how I feel me being her friend I am being friendly right? I started spying when she said she quit on her job but nope she lie so taht's how it started.
I went out the school I received tons of call from Tzuyu I just ignore them all. I need to go there as fast as I can or something might happend to her. I hop in my car and drive to the address.