END

Chaeyoung's POV

I am already at school.
I already know everything. I am really freaking out and mad to Tzuyu I want to kill her she's too much. Dahyun I love that girl as my big sister maybe a coward sometimes haha. I need to go to my class right now and wait until dismissal again.

Sana's POV

"Sana~" Tzuyu call I secretly smile.
"Hmm?" I hummed.
"Why are you so cold to me hmp~" she utter cutely.
"Oh yeah I need to go to Dahyun" I said I just want to see her like there is something inside me that I want to see her I smile from my thought.
"What that girl again?" She said in cold tone.
"Keep in mind Sana I will be your girlfriend soon" She said and walk away. What's up with her? I thought and felt a bit annoued about it. I quickly walk to my class and look around to see if the pale girl is here but she's not her maybe she's late? I thought.

~Fastforward~

It's breaktime already but no sign of Dahyun. Should I call or text? Maybe she's gonna contact me later. I just shurg it off

~ting📱

Sana meet me in the gym
-Tzuyu

Eh? What does she want? I thought and bought myselft in the school gym. I didn't see any students here I think all of them is enjoying their breaktime.
"Sana~" A girl said and hug me from behind. I know it's Tzuyu I break the hug.
"So what do you want?" I asked.
"You" She whispher in my ears and looking at me like I am a prey No no I thought. She started to approuch me and smack her lips with mine. I respond and the kiss got deeper not until someone shouted and reavel a small girl crying.

Mina's POV

I've got a call from Chaeyoung she was crying and asking where is Sana? Someone said Sana's location in the gym. Chaeyoung is crying and dragging me I couldn't ask beacuse of her she's dragging me I also feel worried about this cub. I saw Momo and signal her to come with us and she did and followed from behind.
"Hey why is c---"
"I don't know" I quickly respond.
We ended up in the gym my eyes widen and Momo's eyes from whay I just saw it's Tzuyu and Sana starting to make out?.
"YAH!" Chaeyoung approuch them she's still crying.

Chaeyoug's POV.

I was crying beacuse of Dahyun. She's leaving I don't where but I know someone can stop her is Sana yes the minatozaki. I just saw her kissing Tzuyu that made my blood to boil
"YAH!" I shouted and approuch them madly.
"Yah you minatozaki Sana you do know your ex is a psycho Sana ha!" I shouted in anger as my tears still falling yeah call me I am disrespectful kid here.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHAEYOUNG ARE YOU INSANE!" Sana shouted she's also angry.
"HUH ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted and emphasize the word 'Girlfriend'.
"What? Why me!" Tzuyu said in defensive tone.
"Yeah you! I know you've been bullying her since she was just a kid I was there to witness that she was just keeping her mouth shut and not just that you also beat her as soon as you met her here beacuse your jealous of Dahyun talking to Sana! ...... but thankfully Momo was there to save Dahyun from killing her!" I shouted and I saw Sana's eyes widen also tzuyu.
"Prove it" Sana said in cold tone.
"Momo unnie" I said.
"Y-ye..s the day she said she trip it's not she was limping beacuse of Tzuyu beating her in the school......" Momo said in sad tone.
"WHAT I THAT'S NOT TRUE TZUYU WILL NEVER DO THA---" Sana shouted not convince about the incident.
"LET ME FINISH HERE BITCH!" I shouted she seem startled even Mina and Momo.
"You do know she's suffering and you already know why! She was beaten by Tzuyu beacuse she's jealous and tell me when will you realize that she like you no SHE LOVED YOU!" I shouted and my tears are continuously to fall.
"W-w..hat?" Sana asked.
"Yes she love you that's why she's going to leave this school why? Beacuse your GIRLFRIEND threaten that innocent girl to leave and drop out the school or else she will spread rumors about you being her sex buddy!" I shouyed I don't care about her fucking profile.
"WHAT!" Momo and Mina shouted in unision they seems very angry.
"Huh you guys heard it right Tzuyu threaten my bestfriend! And know she's fucking protecting your image!" I shouted Sana's eyes swell up and tears are form in her eyes.
"She was kidnap by Tzuyu! She was beaten to death and that was the time Tzuyu threaten her to spread those rumors!" I shouted and punch Sana that made her fall in the ground all of them gasp.
"Yes I know she left I don't where is she right know! That girl is a coward she love she was blind she love you so damn much and she knows that your not going to love her back! but what did she do?" I said and scoff. She was on the ground she's crying silently
"She did that for you she left! And here take this she wants to give you this!" I said and throw a envelope on her chest. Sana grab it.