Chapter 8

Dahyun's POV

I am so shocked. I try to push her but she's stronger than me. I couldn't do anything. She start to moved her lips and I just can't do anything I just respond to her kisses.

I saw the guy standing and bow his head.

"Boss she's not here only a love birds try to make out here!" The guys shouted and leave us.

After seconds we heard the footsteps are slowly fading away. I think there not here anymore. With my full power I push Sana away. She just looked at me.

"Yah?! Who said you can take advantage of me?!" I said while holding my lips and blushing really hard.
"But I thought you would like it?" She asked.
"What me like it?" I said in sarcastic tone.
"Then why did you respond to my kisses then?" She asked while crossing her arm.
I just blushed really hard urhgggg I hate thiss I thought. I just leave her alone.

Sana's POV

Oh right I am so dead I thought.

~~flashback~~

BAR

"BABY?!" A man with full tatoo on his body shout over the girl who is walking away from the guy.

And suddenly the girl is walking towards me. Oh no this is bad I thought I try to walk away but no effect. She grab my collar and kiss me.

"This is my girlfriend" the girl parted our kiss and spoke to the men. Leaving me speechless
"I see your dead" the men said and glared before leaving the bar.

~~flashback off~~

So that's to be happend that the girl who kiss me at the bar. Have a relationship with that guy. And the guy who try to beat me earlier with a gang is the same guy on the bar and who use to be the gang leader.

When suddenly someone hit me by my back i squat and groan. All of them grab a wood. I need to get out of her or else I am going to die I thought. I ran away but those men are chasing me. Thankfully I am fast enough but I got tired. Suddenly a hand pulled me.
I saw the pale girl who is currenly peeking to the men who chases me. She even beutiful up clos--- no my life is in danger I need to get out of here. Without those men noticing me. But that seems impposible they are gather around this area. This the only way I thought.

I pinned her and lean closer. And kiss her. Shit her lips are too soft and sweet I thought. And moved my lips and she try to escape. But no avail what shocked me is that I didn't excpect her to respond. But she respond anyway. After second I feel those men chasing me earlier we're already gone. She pushed me away I just look at her.

"Yah?! Who said you can take advantage of me?!" She said while holding her lips and blushing really hard. Look who is blushing right now I thought.
"But I thought you would like it? I asked.
"What me like it?" She said in sarcastic tone.
"Then why did you respond to my kisses then?" I asked while crossing my arm.
She just blushed really hard. She just leave me alone.

I guess I win to this arguement. I thought.

I was walking towards my car while walking I am holding my lips and I didn't know that I was already smiling like an idiot. Girl this is the first time I've been so intrested for a girl I shake my head and turned my face with serious face. And finally arrived on my car and went home.

Dahyun's POV

I went home. During I was riding a taxi. I can't take the picture what happend earlier I can't help but to blush. I think I am crazy I thought.

~~house~~

"Welcome home sweetie" My mom greeted with a smile and hug me.
"You ok Sweetie your face is really red" She said in worried tone.
"I am ok mom it's hot outside where is my little sis?" I asked changing the topic
"She's still in their school" Mom respond." You need to rest I am going to prepare our dinner" Mom said I noded and went to my room.

As I close the door. I blushed really hard by thinking what happend earlier. I can't take of that picture of me and Sana kissing each other on the street.
I laid my body and rolled over my bed. ~~Erase~ ~erase~

"Hey Dahyun dinner's ready" my mom knock on my door
"Ok mom coming" I said and went outside my room to the dining table.
"Hey sis how was school?" I asked.
"It's good how about you?" She asked.
"Me too" I said.
"Here dinner is serve" My mom said while giving us a plate

After eating

"Goodnight unnie" My sister hug me I hug back
"Goodnight mom" I said and hug her and she kiss my crown.

I went to my room and did my night routine. And laid on my bed. And slowly drifted to sleep.

Sana's POV

I finally arrived home. I went in my room and find something a box? I open it and saw my mom's
picture with me and my dad. I am the most happiest kid back then. And become the saddest teenager..... and my eyes became watery and I remember the time we always outside having a family bonding. My tears slowly fall on my cheeks. I wipe it off. I closed my eyes
I wish someone can understand and love me someday.

I miss you mom.........
I slowly drifted to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.