Chapter 17

Tuesday

Sana's POV

I texted Dayhun I can't fetch her beacuse I have something in my family.
So I am here at the Minatozaki's grand mansion for a meeting me being the heiress.

My dad, stepbrother and my stepmom ofcourse. And my grandpa.

We're on a meeting room

"Sana you'll be the next heiress of the Minatozaki's your name on 70% of our properties and you need to train Jungkook for being a CEO from 20%" My grandfather said.
"What 20% for my son Jungkook?" My stepmom ask in disbelief tone. What a respected bitch should I say Slut I thought and felt annoyed.
"Yes beacuse he's still a young man with dreams for what he wanted to be" My grandfather said in calm tone.
"But---" My stepmom will spill another shit before that my grandpa said. "Stop it Jungkook is still young and Sana is the older one here" He said in cold tone.
Ohh no grandpa is annoyed now aishhh this bitch my dad doesn't said anything yet aishh I thought.
"Thank you grandfather for 20% of the Minatozaki's property I will work hard for that" Jungkook said in well mannered not like her stupid mother I don't think this is Jungkook's real mom jungkook is too respective to others I thought.

"I am her wife so I should get any of minatozak----" My stepmom said but I cut her off.
"What you want a property your not even a Minatozaki" I said.
"Yes she is she's my wife" my dad defended his wife. Even my dad got brainwashed I thought.
"By blood?" I said.
"Yes she's not but she's better than your real mothe----" I cut him and I slam my hands real hard on the desk and stood up on my sit "OK SO WHAT'S THE POINT HERE. I AM THE HEIRESS NOT THAT STUPID WITCH -----" I was been cut off by a slap by dad yes my dad. I held my right cheeks controlling my anger.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!" My grandpa shout and slam his hands on the desk.
"Grandfather I need to cool my head down" I said as I walk out of the Minatozaki's meeting room.

I am super angry right now shit!

Dahyun's POV

I bought my mom's new medicine. And I am ready to go to school. Waiting for Sana but I received a text from Sana. She can't fetch me. Beacuse there's a emergency on her family family problem I guest.

I've arrived to our school and Chaeyoung said she'll stay with Mina. She's really in love huhuhu.

I went to my classes. I saw Bobby with dirty look. Urrgh he's annoying.

The morning class starts.
~after 2 hours~
It's breaktime.
time check: 12:00
"KIM DAHYUN!" A girl shouted I glance from where it came's from. It's from Minatozaki Sana looking hot with her skirt and pollo unbuttoned the 2 first button like a CEO or boss.
She's approuching me like a mad bull. What did I do? I thought. She drag me hold my wrist tightly.
"Y-yah I still g-got classes" I said while trying to remove her grip from my wrist.
"Don't worry I already excuse you from every subject this day... your mine..." She said still dragging me. I am just shocked beacuse is she that really powerful and rich? And the word this day your mine.........

She drag me on her car and drove to something like a hotel like that it look's expensive here. She grab a VIP key card on the counter and drag me to a room.
She pinned me on the back of the door and looking directly on my eyes with darkness and lust......

She didn't say anything and kiss me roughly. What's wrong with her? I thought. I didn't respond to her kisses.
"Respond" She said in cold tone. I am scared to this Sana if I didn't obeyed I am dead. I respond she lift me up and throw me to the bed. Like fuck am I look like a sack of rice you can throw anywhere I thought while looking to Sana who is already crowling on my top. She kissed me again full of lust.

Sana's POV

I drag Dahyun here to something 5 star hotel. Like I don't care I wanted her presence and body I am super angry from what happend to the Minatozaki mansion. Like I am super stressed out. So I ended up dragging Dahyun here I am hungry for her body, scent everything........