Chapter 12

Dahyun's POV

I smile from what happend earlier I love to tease anyone. Hahaha specially Sana beacuse she's not the smiling and teasing type.

I've still got 2 hours yep break time plus my next class it's a free time.

I just need to have some practice and meet Ms. J to the old room.

"Ms. J?" I call
"Hi Dahyun" she greeted I smile.
"So let's start?" She asked.
"Yep unnie" I said. We went inside the old room.

"Wow unnie I expect that this room to be dusty and dirty" I said while looking around she smile.
"What is the song I am going to dance with?" I asked?
She turn the music on. And she dance with sexy moves
I knew it she would like me to dance with this kind of genres jeez I thought and annoyed. She turned off the music and face me.

"Hey kiddo that's the dance" She said proudly yep she looks like she a new generation beacuse she's flexible and can dance too isn't she too talented? I thought.
"Ughhh unnie I knew it you would like me to dance a sexy performance" I said in annoyed.
"Well your right beacuse I received a news about the incident of the kang seulgi girl thingy" She said.
"So yeah you should build your profile her so they will never bully a cute and a dangerous hottie like you" She said and wink.
"Wow unnie I think your gay" I said.
"Pffft never" She said while turning the music on and started to teach me does killing body rolls.

~~After 1 hour of practice~~

I walk to the corridor
I heard a soothing sound of a girl singing.
In my curiousity I followed the sound and lead me to the creepy room.

I saw a girl leaning on the wall she had her earphone on. And singing over the song it's none other than Minatozaki Sana. I secretly peeking and listening to her.

I've been bless with her vocals.
I never thought that she's really talented and I need to know her better.
CREEK shot I cursed
She stop singing I peek she starting to leave the room ofcourse I ran away if she saw me staring to her she would definetly think I am a creep stalker and not as a friend.

Sana's POV

"Bitches I need to go" I said plainly
"What?" Mina asked
"I need to get some fresh air" I said and stand up.
"Take care bitch see you later" Momo shouted.

I walk to the school corridor and went to a creepy room actually this my place to relax.
It's been a long time since I discovered this place.

I put my earphone on play a song. Eyes closed by hasley
I started to sing. Music making me relax and ease stress. I am not really like stress out or something. I am just in the mood to sing. Couple of minutes. I heard a creepy more than like a step sound. shit is there any ghost here? I thought and gulp I started to prepare to leave when I saw running pale girl
Shit ghost?!!?! I thought.
Uhmm I think nope it's not a ghost it's the tofu I thought it's a ghost beacuse of her pale skin. I thought and heck what is she doing here? Is she stalking me or something? I thought but thankfully it's not a ghost and sigh in relief. I started to walk to the corridor I know all the old rooms that never visited by someone in this school.
I saw a practicing room for dancing this is where we use to practice to dance here me, Mina and Momo.
I saw a Ms. J? And Dahyun? I Thought. I hid my self but I have a better view from here from what's going on inside.
the music turn on I saw Dahyun on her track pants and white t-shirt.
She's dancing sexily with our teacher Like for Jisoo's sake
My hormones
Urghhh I shouldn't thinking about that but my gay meter is about to explode. I need to get out but my body can't move it's like I want to watch her.

Shit body rolls.

Booom! My gay meter  explode I need to get out of here before I barged in.
I started to walk it's like I am running.
I didn't knew that pale girl can be sexy I wonder how she look like when she's nak--- I cut my dirty ideas and shake my head .
Sana calm down I said to myself as I tried to calm down.
I tap my chest as i tried to calm down and panting.

"Hey shiba you look like you've been running for a mile huh?" Momo ask
"Yah what happend to you?" Mina said.
"It's nothing I was being chase by a chick" I said and wink.
"Your so full of yourself" Momo said.
"Yep beacuse I am hot and beutiful" I said with a proud tone.
"EHEM I am the most beutiful let's go" Mina said with a savage tone and walk away.
"Nope me I am hot and beutiful" I mumbled.
"Bitch it's me" Momo said and ran away.
"Yah it's me!" I shouted and follow them behind. And momo laugh.
I wonder why is the pale girl practicing I know we have a festival amd events in the school but if she's going to perform I can't wait to see her dancing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi this your Author-nim. What do you think will be happening? Btw I change the story cover hope you like it. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.