Chapter 18

Tuesday night time.

Dahyun's POV

We're in the parking lot of the hotel she said that she's going to drive me to my house. The ride is filled with silents me facing the window looking outside. And thinking of our relationship. Like
What the fucking shit Sana doesn't want me to work like what the egg? Is she crazy and

Relationship Status of Sana
[✔] Friends
[✔] Bed buddies
[⁉️ ] Sugar Mommy?
Like what the heck she wants to support me and me it's a no I just agree beacuse I don't want to argue with her I am still going to work there but just a secret hehehe. But if she find out that I am working there I am dead. But I heard that one of I know along time ago is going to transfer in our school.........

"Yah Dubu" Sana called me
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Remember your not going to work there or..." She said strenly like she's commanding a kid.
"Your dead....." She said coldly and went outside the car and open the door for me.
"O-ok thank you" I utter and step out she's really scary it make's me want to shit in my shorts. And I faced her. "Thank you unnie" I said "even I feel sore" I whispher.
"What did you say something?" She asked.
"U-uh what no I said you should get going" I said.
"Ok?" She said.
She walk to her car and glance on me.
"Remember your going to be my meal when you work there" She said. And that made me blush eat me?
"Y-yeah" I utter nervously.
"Ok bye" She waved I did the same. She finally went inside and drove away.
I sigh now what have you done stupid Dahyun..... i thought and went inside the house.

7:00
Sana's POV
I received a call from mina.

"Yah you know why did I call?" She asked.
"Ofcourse not stupid" I said.
"YAH DON'T ADDRESS ME STUPID" She shouted.
"Ok why did call" I said
"Your ex is comming......." She said and the other line is filled with silents.
"I know that already" I said.
"W-hat I mean how did you know?" She asked.
"Someone said that she's going to transfer in our school" I said weakly.
"Y-yah Sana you ok?" She asked in worried tone.
"Y-yeah I am ok Mina remember I am stronger than the Sana in the past?" I said.
"Yeah! Glad to hear that
Sana-chan" She said.
"Hmmmm is that it ?" I asked.
"Yep" She said I was about to hang up the phone.
"WAIT!" She shouted.
"Why?" I asked.
"What the fuck did you do to Dahyun?" She asked sternly. she's younger in our friendship circle but she's the matured one.
"H-huh Nothing" I said in nervous tone.
"What do you mean nothing they say that you drag her out of the school?" Mina said.
"Uhh I just....... want to cool my head you know the Minatozaki meeting earlier" I said I heard her sigh.
"Sorry Mina-chan" I said.
"Hmmm it's ok but don't drag her like that and don't you ever fuck her nor have sex with her got that?" She said sternly Oh shit I am going to shit here I alread did those things to Dahyun I thought.
"Uuh yeah yes ofcourse" I said in calm tone. But deep inside I am trembling.
"Ok control your hormones when your with her I know she looks hot" She said.
"Ofcourse Mina-chan don't worry hahahah" I said and akwardly laugh.
"Ok bye Sana-chan" She said.
"Bye bye Mina-chan" I said and hang up.
I am at the living room sitting on the sofa. No one's home so I decided to open my gallery I saw my pic with the tofu I smiled. And scrolled down and saw the last picture in the gallery Saw my pic with my ex happily having date in the park.............it still hurt shit.
But we will meet again after 1 and half year. I sigh but what about the tofu will she obeyed to me? I thought I called someone.
"Hello boss?" He asked.
"Yep it's me I want you to keep an eye to a girl" i said in cold tone.
"Yes boss just send me her details to follow her" He said
"Report me every move and where is she" I said sternly.
"Yes boss No problem" He said.
"Ok good" I said and hang up.

Dahyun's POV

"Hello unnie" My sister greet.
"Hi" I said and hug her.
"Where's is mom?" I asked.
"DINNER'S READY" My mom shouted from the dining table.
"Hi mom" I said and hug her.
"Oww eat now you two" My mom said and tap my back while I am hugging her.
We ate our dinner.