Chapter 27

Dahyun's POV

Another day and I can't sleep and thinking of the new student she change her name. My goodness I think I'll die in any moment.
"I need to go mom" I said and kiss my mom's cheeks and hug my sister.
"Take care~" My sister said and smile.
I dind't say anything about Ishi to my mom I know she will transfer me to other school if I did. And I can't we don't have any money to do that I can't let my mom suffer know that she have illness and stress her out.

But why did Ishi I-i mean tzuyu her face change specially her hight and act like she doesn't know me but still I need to be careful I thought.

~school~

"Dahyun-ah" Momo unnie said and smile.
"How are you unnie?" I asked.
"Still beutiful" She said I rolled my eyes.
"Where is Mina?" I asked.
"With Chaeyoung" She said.
"Hey unnie I want to ask something" I said.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Do you know the new student?" I asked and she avoid my eyes.
"N-no it's the first time I-i saw her" She said and smile a bit.
Something fishy girl I thought.
"Ok unnie just curious" I said and smile.
"Where is Sana unnie?" I asked.
"I don't know I didn't saw her yet?" Momo said.
"Hmm ok" I said.
Where is that shiba could be? I thought.

I didn't saw Sana yet now. So I am just going to our class early you know.
I am sitting here alone no one is here yet. So I am just going to read my notes new knowledge you know.

~after minutes~

The class began. I didn't saw Sana I am getting worried now.
After minutes no sign of Sana suddenly the door burst open.
"What the.." The professor said and look over th door two girl sweating standing in the door and walk like nothing happend it's Sana and Tzuyu why are they together I thought Sana doesn't like Tzuyu and pissed her off? Many students start to whispher and mumble.

"Miss. Minatozaki Miss Chou?" The professor said.
"What you want to get fired?" Sana said coldly. What the this is not Sana I know like
what's going on?!? I thought.
The professor look terified and just continued her lesson. Tzuyu and Sana is sitting together. Aishhh what the heack I thought Sana doesn't like her ?!?! I thought.

Something fishy I glance to her and meet her eyes.
The way she look at me it's cold it back from being cold not warm anymore she's bubbly just yesterday I glance to her wirst still wearing her bracelet I sigh in relief maybe her morning is not good plus Tzuyu maybe.
My mind is going crazy and asking myself why are they together?

Ringggggg

I am spacing out and I stand up and glance to Sana and Tzuyu Sana didn't greet me.
I was about to approuch them.
"Sana unnie----" I was cut off when Tzuyu drag her and bump my shoulder and but thankfully chair catch me and made me sit down. Sana was about to hold me but she step back and being drag by Tzuyu.
What she didn't even utter anything like what the fuck am I invisible or something I thought.

I need to talk to this stupid Sana from what's going on I am her friend you know. Only a friend

I was walking in the corridor finding Sana in every corner.

A new movie finding Sana.

I finally saw Sana.
"Hey unnie"I said and she gave me cold stare.
"Yah what's with the stare" I said.
She didn't respond and pull my collar and kissed me I am schoked from what she did I didn't see that comming and take note we're in the corridor of the school the school?!?!
I am shocked I couldn't utter and I can't respond from her kisses I push her gently.
"Why didn't you respond?" She asked coldly no no Sana that I know can't talk in this way I thought.
"What's happening to you?" I asked and wipe my lips.
"Nothing" She said coldly.
"Look the way you talk and everything" I said she didn't say anything and drag me What's happening to her?!? This is the first time she behave after ages.
I shake my hand to remove from her grip we are in the front of comfort room thankfully no student's I think they are all eating in the cafeteria and having a good time.
"What's happening to you!" I shouted not that loud.
"Nothing" She said coldly.
"Look you always say nothing" I said she just listening.
"The last time you behave like this is when you look pissed and suddenly drag me in a fucking hotel" I said I am already angry from what Sana's behaviour now.

She didn't say anything and glance to her watch and suddenly push me inside the comfort room and lock the door.
Oh no I don't like this I know where is this going I thought and panicked.
"S-sana" I said in nervous tone she's looking at me. That can give you chills. She approuch not breaking the intense eye contact.
"Respond" She said and kiss me roughtly. I respond but in a sweet way and respond to her softly. She slow down and calm down I think she's just mad earlier.
Her tongue wanted to go inside my mouth and asking for entrance that I gladly parted my mouth she automatically enter and swim in my mouth we went to a hot kiss but a soft one. After that we break the kiss and catching our breath. I look at her she's staring at me. I blush and turn around my heart is starting to beat fast like I run for a mile. I could feel a hand slid in my waist backhugging me to be exact.
"We're still bed buddy don't we?" She asked I am hurt by that like I feel like she's just want me as a sex buddy. I am also her friend you know.
"Dahyun?" She asked.
"Y-yes o-ofcourse" I said shut my eyes tightly. I don't know it hurts me a lot.
She started to kiss my neck still hugging me from the back. I let out small moan. Sana was about to unbutton my uniform. When a knock come.

Knock..knock..knock..

'Shit' Sana cursed lowly.
"Hide for a second" She said and gently pushed me in a
last cubicle. Far from the door.
"Step in here so no one can see your feet for a while" She said and close the door I did what she say.

Click
The door open.
"Your just here I thought you went somewhere?" Some girl asked.
"Why did you lock the door?" The girl asked I open the door a little bit to peek. I see a tall girl TZUYU?!

I am listening to them still peeking.
"I miss you" the tall girl said and kiss Sana's cheeks and Sana didn't do anything.
What the fuck?!?! I thought and felt my blood boils.
I could see Sana drag Tzuyu out.
And I am just here like heck what the fuck is going on.
~after Minutes~

The door open and I went out
it's Sana.
"Dahyun--" she was about to say something.
"It's fine" I said fool Dahyun it's not fine you idiot Dahyun your hurting yourself I thought.
"Tell me who is she?" I said.
"Her?"
"Yes the girl earlier" I said and looking to her eyes deeply.
"S-she's Tzuyu" She said.
"The new student is this how you treat a new student?" I asked I think it hits her her eyes widen a bit. She bit her lower lip
"What answer me?" I asked coldly. She flinch from my tone I don't really use this tone.
She couldn't utter anything she just looking into my eyes.
"Tzuyu is........" She said and take a deep breath.
"My ex..." and then she said I felt my heart being crush and crumple together it hurts. Like heck i felt use I don't know how to define it.
"So?.... your ex and me your sex buddy?" I asked.
"No your my friend" She said.
Another one it hits me directly in my heart shit it hurts and I wanted to cry but I need to control my tears.
"Does normal friends kiss each other and have sex?" I asked.
"W-what n-no but we are b-bed
b-bud-ddy?" She said unsure of her answer. This is too much
"Ok I get it I am a friend and......a bed buddy..... but can I ask you something?" I said try to control my emotions.
"Y-yes?" She said.
"Do you still.....love her?" I asked please no please no I hope you already move on Sana I thought.
"I-i actually......... I do I do love her still" She said I quickly look down
"I see now I understand where to place as your friend slash your bed buddy Sana" I said and tap her back.
"I hope you and her can fixed your relationship" I said and look up smile weakly.
My heart can't take this anymore

She smile if that-that precious smile of yours I wanted to protect that smile I will distance myself and let her win beacuse you still inlove with her. I will distance myself for a while Sana and give time with her.
but I won't give up when she didn't catch you I will do it even it hurts I will be there beside you Sana always.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim. So how was it? *sniff* . Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.

☆~☆