Chapter 22

Sana's POV

Students are playing around and participating. Me nope I really hate when someone is so clingy to Dahyun I mean it's making me cringe. That's why I am not that in the mood to play or something and this my partner yerim is urghh she's so clingy. And I don't like it I am not comfortable at all.

I could see the tofu is having fun. That's good she's been under pressured beacuse of work and school projects. I giggled beacuse of the view she's holding a lot of snacks on her hands she look like a squish marshmallow. I smile hahahh what the tofu I thought. Not until Somi approuch here we go again.
I take a one eco-bag and approuch them.
"Let me help ----" Somi said but I her cut off.
"Here put it here"
I said and gave her a eco-bag.
I look to her I smirk. She made an eye contact with me.

I left after. I left to use the comfort room. I need to do my bussiness.

After using the comfort room.
I could hear a yelling. What the? I thought student are eating a far from here? I thought and continued to walk as I walk near to our camp the louder the voices it could be. They talk about mother thingy which is making me mad I don't have a mom I know the feeling.
I am shocked when I saw Dahyun's on the ground I could feel my heart drop shit I cursed as I approuch them this is making me mad Dahyun supposed to enjoy this not this I thought. I could see Yerim slap her and joy was about to slap her I run off and held her hand woth my cold killing stares. I glance to Dahyun aisshhhh jinja! I thought. And look over the two.

"How dare you hurt her" I said coldly.I held Joy's hand firmly I could see the two gulped.
"S-sana I ----" Yeri was about to explain I don't give a shit about it.
"SHUT UP!"I shouted in anger the more I glance to Dahyun the more I hate myself. I knelt down
"U-un-nie *hiccup*" She said and wipe her tears My fault I thought. Give her a hand and she take it now she's dirty. I glared to the two
"S-sana I-i a-am sorr----" Yerim try to talk but nope.
"I said SHUT UP now shut up you should say your sorry to Dahyun not me" I said coldly and hold Dahyun's hand. I drag her I could her she's sobbing she's just stopping her self to sob and cry. I stop and cupped her cheeks.
"U-un-nie *hiccup* your hand will get stick---" She was about to say something but I cut her of of when I hug her I don't know what came to me I just wanted to hugged her she's been controlling her tears which is bad when those tears didn't spill out she gonna ended like me.
"U-u-unnie y-your *chokes* s-shirt will get s-stain" She still doesn't want to spill her tears
She was about to break the hug. When i hug her even tighter I know it's making you cringe.
"Spill those tears" I said and pather back of her head. I heard she's trying to chocked back her tears. But nope she broke down ended up sobbing like a kid.
I pat her back. She snuggle to my chest and let out all her pain. I know the feeling I am also sensitive when someone talk about my mom that way I think I will kill her or him.
"Shhhhh" I comforted her still hugging her like she did when I cry when I have a problem
(chap 9).
After a few minutes of crying she finally calm down.
"Sorry unnie now your shirt dirty hmp" She said.
"It's ok it's just a shirt your the most valuable than my shirt" I said and try to lift the mood she gave me a smack on my right shoulder not that hard.
"Your making me cringe" She said yup even me I love when she's honest I thought.
"Now that you feel good let's go and change" I said and smile she smile back.
She's different from someone she's even stronger than me in emotional state if I am in her situation I am depressed but she still manage to smile every single day I thought. But came back in reality .
"yah stop thinking Shiba-inu le's go" She said and smile brightly. I smile that's good I thought. We walk to get some clothes to change with.
"U-unnie I am just going to have a quick shower" She said in rush and quickly went in to the cubicle. I shake my head from her silleness. I change my clothes the dirt it's just on my shirt nothing else. I waited inside the shower room. And use my phone the girls are worried I just texted them that we just stayed in the camp.

After a few minutes. Dahyun came out from the cubicle with just towel wrap on her body she look starled when she saw me I suddenly felt hot
no please I thought.
"U-unnie I thought your o-outside" She utter nervously
"Haha sorry tofu" I said and try not to be akward.
She's blushing shit can take it anymore.
"Thanks for saving me" She said.
"Uhmm can you do me a favor as a thank you" I said and smirk. She smile nervously.
"O-ofcourse u-unnie"She said in not sure of her answer.
I walk to her back and gave her a backhug she flinch a bit probably surprised by my action it's just her scent I like her scent. I slowly put my hands to her waist. I lean to her ear.
"This is my real favor" I whispher.
And suck her neck softly she moved a bit but calm.
I continued to suck her neck.
She accidently moan shit I thought.
"Unnie s----" She was about to say something and I let her go.
"That's it your welcome" I said and smile. She look shock her eyes widen a bit but smile.
"Put some clothes or I am going to rape you" I said with a calm She cough
"Unnie watch your mouth!" She said. Well it's true
"Hahah I am just saying" I said and went outside and wait for her.

After that we went together to the place where the next activity will held. I saw Yerim with Joy I glared they gulped.
"I am hungry" The girl next to me whispher but I heard it it's the pale girl.
"Let's go---"
"You two where have you been?" Mina asked worried tone.
"It's ye---" Dahyun was about to say something when I cut her off.
"It' beacuse we stayed in the camp a little longer"I said
"And we're both hungry move we're gonna eat" I said and drag Dahyun to get some food.
After that a lot I mean A lot of activities I really enjoy beacuse 5 of us are all together. Laugh and chitchat. I walk away to talk to the council president and say something.
"What did you talk about??" Dahyun asked.
"Later you'll find out" I said she nod.

We ate our dinner already and prepare to sleep.

Mina, Momo and Chaeyoung left us both Dahyun and me again.

"Let's go" I said.
We walk together she was about to go the other direction but I held her wrist. And drag her
"Wait this is not our tent di----" She couldn't continued her words.
"I know your going to sleep with me" I said and wink.
"W-what?" She asked with shocked face.
"Hehe that's what I've talk to the council president earlier" I said.
"What?" She said disbelief.
"What you doesn't want the idea of being with me?"I asked pretend to be sad she blush
"I-it's not that" She said I smile
"Thank you dubu" I said.
"Hahah"She laugh softly.

We went to our tent.
Me and Somi exchange partners Somi doesn't like the idea. But no one can disebeyed so yep.
I lay down tp sleep with dahyun
I wonder why dahyun smells good I thought. We talk about things before we sleep. I position myself and not to face I kindda feel shy I don't know when did I become shy to someone. I am usually bold and straightforward. I felt a poke on my shoulder. I faced her with confused face.
"Yep?"I asked.
"U-uhm can I?" She asked cutely and saying that if she can hug me. I wanted to squel but chocked it back. I open my arm she quickly snuggle to my arm I giggled I love this I felt warm up.

Dahyun's POV

In our house I am usually sleeping with a pillow in my arm hugging it. But now I don't have one so I use Sana as my pillow.
And this is the best day of this year for me so far.

The most scarest thing is I am starting to build up feelings towards Sana..........

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello this your Author-nim. I am screaming how about you guys? Haha. Find out what's going to happend next chapter have a great day Folks😘

✔Vote for more parts
✔Comments for suggetion and questions.
✔ Don't be a silent reader suggest any ships you want me to make.
✔No hate Just love everyone.
✔Suggest new character you want me to include to the story.
✔ English is not my First story sorry for wrong grammar.
❌ Plagiarism is bad🙅‍♀️
✔ Sorry for wrong spellings.