Chapter 15 - Danny

Chapter 15: Danny

I gulped, nervous as the woman who psychologically tortured us all those years ago stood before us. 

“I do…” I stepped up, trying to be brave for Bianca. 

Elissa gently caressed my cheek. “You're quite young for one of my deals? What is it you want dear boy?”

“Well I- I keep seeing horrible visions at night. The Evangelines are in beaten half to death, the clans captured my friends, we're in a fight we can't win on our own. We need to get back to the city so we can fight the clans but one of the portals are permitting us access.” I explained. 

Elissa finger walked down on my chest. “What are you prepared to offer me in exchange then?”

I blushed and turned out my pockets. Not a penny to my name. 

“I don't have anything you could possibly want.” I admitted. 

“Hmm, perhaps. However, you could always offer yourself up as part of my collection. I hadn't had the pleasure of adding an Amperan in years.” Elissa whispered. 

Bianca pulled me away. “Don't even think it Danny.”

“How about this then? I help you with this problem, and I give you what you call in a favour when I need it? Is that fair?”

“Danny… Remember who you're dealing with, be sure this is what you want.” Bianca muttered. 

I nodded. “I accept your terms Queen Elissa.”

I handed her the piece of glass I used to cut myself. 

“I warn you child, this is a sealed magical contract. You won't be able to break it. Go at your own peril but you are putting yourself at great risk.” Elissa urged me. 

I nodded and she cut my wrist, forming a large x on it. 

I held Bianca's hand as a portal formed. We stepped together and wound up in the Evangeline’s cell. 

They looked like had been injected with the same drugs as Zoey and the coven. 

I shook Imogen awake. 

“You guys ok? What happened?” I asked. 

Imogen’s limbs was littered with thousands of precise yet painful dragonstone scars. She had a large gash above her head. 

“They locked us in here, since we're pure Elementals, that we could still be useful for Alec’s purpose.” Imogen sobbed. 

“We'll get you out, do you know where the others are?” Bianca questioned, wrapping Imogen around her shoulders. 

“No…” Imogen gasped. Bianca teleported Imogen in and out of the cell. Bianca then got Spark out, and then Trey, then me. 

“Know where to go right?” I asked. 

“Yeah we do.” Spark explained. 

“Then go, we'll catch up. We gotta go find the others.” I replied. Trey and Spark bolted out the door, Imogen stayed as she wanted to help find Celina and Iain. 

After being chased by rabid Cerberus, or Cerberi, we found Carnie being dangled and chained by his feet. 

“Carnie, what are you doing here?” I questioned. 

“Letting the blood rush through my head, I think it's working.” Carnie smiled. 

I zapped the chains and Carnie was freed. 

“You do know where Iain is, same with Noah and the others?” Imogen tilted her head. 

“No but I heard they got some three headed dogs wanting to eat Iain game of thrones style.” Carnie explained. 

And with that the Cerberuses returned. As I figure out the plural for Cerberus, we ran like hell. 

“We'll never outrun them!!” I panicked. 

“I don't have to, I just need to outrun you!” Bianca smirked. She grabbed Imogen and teleported away. As far as I knew, she left me. I kept shocking the dogs but no effect except when I hit the head in the middle. 

I had no choice. I had never tried to use my ability on an animal let alone on a monster. 

Bianca had teleported Imogen away and I was on my own. 

“Stop!” I commanded. Suddenly the biggest one stopped right in front of me. It whimpered and cowered thanks to my hero ability. I petted it behind the ears and it licked me. 

“I'm sorry for using my mind control, I need your help…” I paused to look at it's collar. “Fluffy, I need to find this lycan called Iain. Pretty sure he might be your cousin. Can you help me out here?”

He brushed his nose against my leg. The middle head crept under my legs and mounted me on its body. I grabbed Fluffy's ears like it were reins and charged. My body was so light, so I jolted on and off the dog until it stopped. 

It snarled when a bleeding Iain appeared from the shadows with a makeshift sword. 

“Bite me one more time you beast and I'll give you such a doing!” Iain threatened. 

I waved my hands. “Iain, it's me. Fluffy's chill.”

“Harry Potter plagiarism be that as it may, that mutt tried to devour my face. Apparently Alec doesn't see the need for lycans in his vision so he sought to get rid of me.” Iain rolled his eyes. 

“We'll take care of Alec now, first we got to find the others.” I declared. 

“I heard that the others are locked in prison but Noah. Apparently Amethyst wants to settle the score for Noah killing her years ago.” Iain admitted. 

“Get on Fluffy, We'll find her.” I smiled. 

“I'm not getting on that fluffy snot monster.” Iain protested. 

“Would you rather some other kind of monster come along and give you a ride home, before you I don't know, die?” I reminded him. 

Iain rolled his eyes and mounted Fluffy.

“I just hope you know what your doing.”