The Hybrid's Rise

(What? 3 chapters in one day? I'm sorry, I just love writing right now and I'm having so many ideas with this story)

3rd POV
Music was playing in the back as students walked across the stage.
Pyrrha: Cassandra Higgins.
Cassandra got up and waved as she crossed the stage, getting her certificate to Beacon.
Pyrrha: Rufus Croaker.
Rufus got up and went across the stage and got his certificate to Beacon.
Pyrrha: Diane Scarlatina.
Diane went across the stage and got her certificate for Beacon.
Pyrrha: and Finally, Katie Belladonna.
Katie stood up with a massive smile across her face, going across the stage to get her certificate for Beacon.
Blake was in the crowd with the parents crying her eyes out as she watched her little girl go across the stage and take her next steps as a Huntress.
Katie POV
I walked off the stage and saw everyone get up.
Pyrrha: I'm tradition we throw our hats into the air! Now students, do as you will.
Everyone threw their hats into the air, as did I.
You grow tired young Katie, why not take a small rest.
My eyes widened as I recognized the voice, it sounded dreamlike...but there was no way I'd willingly let myself hear it.
Allow me young child.
Everything went dark for me.

3rd POV
Blake looked at Katie who fell to the ground and fainted.
Cassandra: Katie?!
Rufus, Diane, Cassandra and Blake all ran to Katie as she was blacked out on the ground. Her eyes turned yellow as her skin began turning black.
Blake: Yang! It's coming!
Yang quickly got up and ran towards Katie. Ruby turned to Pyrrha on the stage.
Ruby: we need to get everyone out of here! There's no telling what the creature will do!
Pyrrha: you mean she can transform into what Y/N did?
Ruby: would you be mad if I said yes?
Pyrrha: Ruby!
Ruby: yeah sorry, now evacuate!
Pyrrha ran to the mic.
Pyrrha: alright everyone, I need you all to stay in a calm and orderly fashi-
Ruby went to the mic.
Ruby: everyone get out of here because we have difficulties and if they aren't fixed within the next few seconds all of us won't live to see the next graduation. Carry on.
Katie's hairs disappeared and were replaced with quills on her neck. Her hands and arms turned black and became claw like. She roared out in pain, her scream replaced by the horrid noise that is the Indoraptor. A tail formed, at the end of the tail was a few quills, a lot like a lion's tail.
The Indoraptor was completely transformed, clouds covered the sky as it began to pour down rain hard.
Everyone ran out of the area besides Yang, Ruby, Blake, Pyrrha, Jaune, and Katie's friends.
The Indoraptor looked over at Blake and began to growl.

Blake: Katie.....
The Indoraptor roared as it launched at Blake, only to be decked in the face by Yang and put it to the ground.
Yang: back off!
The Indoraptor then stood up and shook itself off, roaring as it slashed at the group. Yang went to punch the hybrid again as it wrapped its tail around her throat.
Blake: Katie! It's me!
The creature's eyes turned blood red, just like Y/N's when the hybrid had its hold on him.
Blake: K-Katie.
Yang pulled the tail off from around her throat and went to the ground breathing heavy.
Ruby: Get out of here!
Diane: we can't leave her!
Cassandra: please let us help!
Ruby: no!
The Indoraptor roared as it went to slash at Ruby who rolled out of the way.

Meanwhile within the Indoraptor.
Katie woke up in a room of darkness with one light in the middle.
??????: care to watch like your father did?!
Katie: go away! You cannot keep control!
?????: I know you'll break free soon enough, you aren't broken....yet....but once I finish off your mother for what she has done, then the process will begin. This will be absolutely beautiful.
Katie: get out of my head!
Katie ran towards the wall of the dark room and hit it as hard as she can. As she hit a sharp toothed face appeared and began laughing.
?????: you won't win! You're a child!
Katie: get....out....of....my....head!
Katie ran towards the wall as fast as she could.

Play the music

Meanwhile Outside.
The Indoraptor ran at Ruby and bit down on her leg, the sound of bone breaking was heard on impact.
Ruby: GAAAH!
Yang: Ruby!
The Indoraptor began to tear her leg off of her, causing the speedster to scream in pain, tears filling her eyes from the agony.
Blake: Katie!
The tail came around and whipped Blake in the chest and stomach area, causing blood to fly out as she went to the ground.

Within the creature

Katie ran to the wall and with all of her weight and strength shattered through the black wall, making the Indoraptor roar out as it transformed back into Katie who went to the ground unconscious.
Ruby: K-Katie?
Ruby's leg wasn't torn, but she will need several shots and stitches.
Cassandra: Katie?
Cassandra lifted Katie's head as the Faunus girl opened her eyes and began coughing,
Katie: I....I did it.....Mom?
Katie pushed herself up some to see her mother on the ground with a massive cut across her chest and stomach.
Katie: Mom!