Date

3rd POV
A week has passed, Blake is back home, just put in bed rest for a few more days. Katie has been taking care of her mother. Katie opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, just as a notification on her scroll went off. Katie's cat ears perked up and walked over to her scroll and picked it up, seeing it was a message from Cassandra.
Cassandra: hey Katie, how are you doing?
Katie: the usual, just helping out around the house. What about you?
Cassandra: nothing really, just bored. Want to do something when you have some downtime? I know you're busy, that's why I'm asking when you have it.
Katie: I'd love to, but helping my mother takes up most of my day.
Cassandra: I understand.
Katie: but if anything changes then I'll make sure to text you right away.
Cassandra: sounds good.
Blake: hey Katie.
Katie: yeah?
Blake: I heard you tapping away at your scroll, did you have plans?
Katie: mom, I have to help you.
Blake: you know if you want to go out that's fine, Yang is coming over in a few. If you want to, I know it's been hard for you to help me and keep up a social life.
Katie: really?
Blake: yeah! Go have some fun.
Katie: thanks mom!
Katie went over and hugged her mother.
Blake: ow!
Katie: sorry.
Timeskip 20 minutes.
Katie and Cassandra were walking together along the beach.
Katie: look at that ocean.
Cassandra: why not go for a dip?
Katie: I'm part cat....I don't like the water that much, especially one that's so big....and unexpecting.
Cassandra: come on, it'll be fun, I brought my bathing suit in case we went in, and a spare in case you didn't think about that...sorry, I try to be prepared for things.
Katie: no need to be sorry at all....but alright.
Cassandra smiled as they both walked to a changing room.
Meanwhile with Blake.
Yang: so....how are you doing?
Blake: I'm healing....how's Ruby?
Yang: keeps ripping her friggin stitches. Girl just wants to run.
Blake: the aura just needs to do its work.
Yang: I just realized something. Your aura isn't healing anything right away. Do you think that has something to do with the creature? I mean Goodwitch was apparently bleeding a lot with her encounter.
Blake: you're right? But how is that possible? I mean Grimm hurt us and we're just fine.
Yang: maybe it's because the creature is unnatural.
Blake: so are Grimm.
Yang: but we've adapted to it...but nothing like that thing has ever been seen on the face of this earth, with the exception of Imani.
Blake: how is she doing?
Yang: teaching battle tactics at Beacon, if you want at some point I can go in and talk to her about the aura not working as well.
Blake: that would be the best, I mean, who knows what could happen if she transforms again.
Yang: I'll do it during the first week.
Back with the girls.
Cassandra and Katie were going against two other females in a game of beach volleyball, everyone was absolutely having fun both watching and playing.
Katie's cat like reflexes she got from her mother are really paying off.
Cassandra: Yeah!

⚠️Play the music if you want⚠️

Timeskip an hour.
The girls were dressed and walked to the park with a beautiful lake in the center.
Katie: it's so peaceful right now....
Cassandra: it really is...would you like to take a seat for a little bit?
Katie: I would very much like that.
Katie and Cassandra both took their places on the bench and looked up at the sky, the sun setting in the distance was absolutely stunning.
Katie: it's nights like these where I wish life could be better.
Cassandra: how so?
Katie: well I mean, something is always going wrong, just wish that kind of stuff would stop.
Cassandra: how else can we learn from things then, we'll have a lot of smart people, but not enough wise.
Katie: you're right about that.....can I ask you a question?
Cassandra: sure.
Katie: you know that this creature inside me....can come out at anytime, and yet you still want to be close, you are willing to stick by me. May I ask why?
Cassandra: well...You stuck by me when we first went to school and we've been going at it ever since, I couldn't turn my back on you, not when this is going on.
Katie: thank you....I just needed to know the reason.
Cassandra slowly put her hand to Katie's.
Cassandra: anytime.
Katie then gripped Cassandra's hand before the two both looked at eachother as the Lake glistened behind them. Within seconds the two slowly came closer and closer before planting a kiss on eachother's lips.