Killing the Beast

Play the music if you want. (I picked it mainly for the name of said song)

3rd POV
Cassandra ran through the halls and made it to the stair case, quickly running up them as the Indoraptor turned the corner. Cassandra kept running faster and faster up the stairs as she heard the sound of the door beneath her opening. After a few minutes Cassandra shoved open a door and made it to a balcony, the same one where Pyrrha promised to train Jaune.
Cassandra: the roof!
She ran over to the tiles of the roof, jumping off the balcony and landing hard. She gasped for a quick breath of air as she then climbed the building. She made it to the top only to get stopped abruptly.

The Indoraptor's claw scared her, making her slide down a few inches

Cassandra: Katie!
The Indoraptor pulled itself over the wall and looked down at Cassandra and growled. The Indoraptor then dived towards her, Cassandra hugged the wall as it went over her. Cassie then looked down at it and quickly climbed the side of the building again, quickly making it to the top of the bend. She looked down to see the Indoraptor climbing towards her, Katie watching within.
Katie: please don't do this! You've taken so much!
?????: we still have four more at a hospital after this one, then you will have no one.

Katie: please don't do this! You've taken so much!?????: we still have four more at a hospital after this one, then you will have no one

There was no where to run, the cold rain grew harder and the wind began to blow.
Cassandra stood on top of the building as the rain poured, trying to keep her balance. She turned around to see the Indoraptor standing on the roof with her, it's claws deep into the building so it won't fall.
Cassandra: Katie!

Cassandra: please babe I know you're in there

Cassandra: please babe I know you're in there. I can't keep seeing you like this.
The Indoraptor appeared to give an evil grin as it moved closer and closer. Cassandra could feel her heart racing in her chest as the hybrid got closer.

Cassandra felt her back touch something, she was now trapped, if she slid she would fall to her death if she messed up, the rain would make her grip slippery

Cassandra felt her back touch something, she was now trapped, if she slid she would fall to her death if she messed up, the rain would make her grip slippery. Cassandra has fear in her eyes as Katie fought within the Indoraptor, pounding against the invisible barrier that is her prison within the Hybrid. Cassandra took a deep breath and closed her eyes, thinking about the years she's known Katie. Her eyes then shot open as the Indoraptor was about to pounce, its right eye flickering red and yellow every few seconds.
Cassandra: Katie. Remember when we went to the lake, where we had our first kiss. Or when we were back in signal when we went everywhere with each other? You were one of the few people I considered a friend....my family. When we got assigned on the same team I've never been so happy in my life. I will stand here and fight until that thing is out of you. If this thing wants me gone.....then he can do it.
The Indoraptor took a step back as it heard Cassandra say this, it's eyes returning to a Yellow color.
Cassandra: Katie.....you're there.
The eyes flickered again as the Hybrid roared out, standing on its hind legs and losing its grip and causing the tile to fall out. The Indoraptor fell to its side and slid down the roof, the rain causing it to slick up. The Indoraptor grabbed onto the rain gutter and began to pull itself up. Cassandra picked up one of the tiles and threw it as hard as she could, hitting the Indoraptor in the Cuticle. It roared out in pain as it let go of the gutter. It's eyes flickered from red to yellow when it crashed to the ground, the sound of bones breaking was heard.
Cassandra looked over the side of the building with her eyes widened.
Cassandra: Katie!
Cassandra quickly went to the balcony and jumped onto it, running through the door and running down the stairs to the first floor, heading outside where the Indoraptor laid. Cassandra walked over to the carcass as it's eyes shot open, the left arm and leg along with all of its ribs broken. It raised its right claw, both eyes yellow and dug the claw right into its skull and began to pull.
The Hybrid roared out in pain as blood flew everywhere, after a few seconds however the roaring stopped and the hybrid laid lifeless, slowly turning back into Katie.
Cassandra: Katie!
Cassandra grabbed Katie and hugged her.
Cassandra: come on speak to me.
Katie's eyes slowly opened as she gave a smile, she put her right hand on Cassandra's face and gave her a kiss.
Katie: hey.....
Katie then closed her eyes and became limp. A light shined on them both as a Bullhead flew above them.