Epilogue

Play the music if you want

3rd POV
Katie stood on the balcony of a two story home. The wind moving her hair, along with the grass in the area. Five years have passed as she smiled softly and walked in the house to see her adopted son run up to her.
Katie: hey Sebastian.
Sebastian: hey mommy. How was your day?
Katie: I'm doing good, how was your day?
Sebastian: good, mom and I went to the market, we saw these steaks and wanted to bring them home.
Katie: well did you?
Cassandra: you're cooking tonight Katie.
Sebastian: can I help mommy?
Katie: of course you can.
Cassandra: So what are we going to do later?
Katie: well I was thinking the three of us could go out and go take a walk in the meadow.
Cassandra: you won't change will you?
Katie: I like the meadow....let's eat first ok?
Sebastian: ok mommy.
Sebastian ran off as Katie smiled, standing in the middle of the kitchen with Cassandra.
Cassandra: how are you feeling?
Katie: I still feel free.....every time I have a nightmare, I'm relieved that it isn't with the Indoraptor.
The door knocked, Katie walked over to it and opened it, it was Yang.
Yang: hey! Where's little Sebastian!?
Ruby walked in with Yang as Sebastian ran around the corner and hugged the blonde.
Yang: OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS KID!
Cassandra laughed for see how much Yang loved kids.
Ruby: the entire car ride here she was going on and on about Sebastian. She loves that child.
Katie: well I'm glad.
Ruby: were you about to cook dinner?
Katie: I was, I can make more.
Ruby: don't, Yang and I want to take you out, your aunties want to spend time with you. And Yang just wants an excuse for more time with Sebastian.
Katie and Cassandra looked at Yang. Yang was on the ground with Sebastian walking, she had her scroll out with tears in her eyes.
Yang: I love this child! Why is he so cute!
Cassandra: yeah I think that works.
Yang picked up Sebastian and ran out of the house, Ruby and the couple followed them to the car.
Yang: Katie you're driving! I want to be with this KIIIIID!
Katie smiled as she walked to the wheel and sat down. Cassandra sat next to Katie in the front seat as Yang and Ruby sat to the sides of Sebastian.
Katie: well.....where to?
Sebastian: Olive Garden!
Yang: Olive Garden!
Katie: well alright then.
Katie rolled down the windows and pulled out, her hair blowing in the wind. She smiled as the sense of the creature was gone. After all of these years she was riding the high, and it's not known if she will ever come down from it.

?????: even though I'm no longer with her, I will always be around. Life works in mysterious ways.