Unimaginable Guilt

3rd POV
Katie went to her knees and crawled over to Yang. Her hand went to Yang's stomach as she tried to stop the bleeding.
Katie: please.....I'm so sorry!
Yang: kid.....it's fine.....not your fault.
?????: oh but it is sweet child, you had every opportunity to stop and you just hurt your sweet aunt. Got to say, not a bad job.
Katie closed her eyes as she began to tear up, hearing the words her curse was saying to her. Blake grabbed Katie by the arm and held her tightly.
Blake: Ruby, get her to the hospital, then come back for Rufus and the other girl. Katie, don't let him get in your head.
Katie: I'm trying.....but he just keeps clawing and.....talking.
?????: I'm only what Ironwood made me. I bet you're happy your father is dead, he would be devastated to see you attack innocent people.
Katie: get out of my head!
Blake: Katie we are here for you! We are all going to try and help you!
Katie: he keeps coming mom! He keeps.....I can't.
Cassandra: you got this Katie.
Meanwhile
Ruby ran with Yang over her shoulder and saw Imani limping.
Ruby: Imani!
Imani: never thought I'd see you again. What the hell happened to Yang?
Ruby: the Indoraptor is back.
Imani: yeah I know, it took me down.
Ruby: I thought you beat it last time.
Imani: this isn't a new creature, it's the same one, just slightly evolved, and definitely learned from its previous mistakes.
Ruby: this thing....I still can't believe it has a grasp over little Katie.
Imani: when Yang came and told me I was shocked too, nothing I want mire than to never see that creature again....but here we are again. Let's get Yang to a hospital. There is only one Airship left for us to take.
Ruby: there are two students remaining, both are Katie's friends and they should be in the infirmary by now.
Imani: that's around the corner, you go get the engines started and I'll grab the others. We have to move quick. That Indoraptor is wrapping its claws around her head now, if it caused little Katie to do that then we may be too late.
Ruby: oh God.
Meanwhile with Diane and Rufus.
Rufus grabbed cotton balls and put them on the blood spots poking up from the bandaging.
Diane: you know you suck as a doctor.
Rufus: doing my best here.
Diane: grab a sphygmomanometer cuff.
Rufus: what the hell is that?!
Diane: the thing to test the blood pressure!
Rufus: oh.
Imani came around the corner.
Imani: we need to go now, Ruby is with Yang, waiting for us in the Bullhead, come on!
Rufus: oh sorry!
Imani and Rufus helped Diane up.
Diane: why is my aura so damn slow right now!
Meanwhile
Blake, Cassandra and Katie walked into the cafeteria and placed Katie at the table.
Blake: stay with Katie, I'm going to try and find some ice cream.
Blake walked off as Cassandra sat across from Katie.
Katie: I'm so sorry to be putting you through this Cassandra.
Cassandra: you have nothing to apologize for, I mean when you think about it....turning into a dinosaur is pretty cool.
Katie: I've hurt quite a few people since I've had this power.....I just want it gone.
Cassandra: and we will get it out of you, it may take some time but I'm willing to stand by with you until you have either complete control or we get rid of it.
Katie smiled as the two held each other's hands.
?????: I'll save her for last.
Katie shook her head and let go.
Cassandra: what's wrong?
Katie: he spoke to me again.