Imani

3rd POV
A few weeks have passed. Katie, Cassandra, Rufus and Diane were all on the same team, all training against another team in Imani's fighting class.
Imani: come on! Take the god damn shot! One of you will win this fight! The other is a loser!
Cassandra punched one of the other team members in the face before being picked up and thrown out of the arena.
Katie's axe split in two at the blade, then firing at the girl who threw Cassandra out the of the ring with a shotgun blast. The girl was flown out of the arena as Katie swung her axe around and collided it with the opposing male students.
?????: I'm going to beat you, I don't know how, but I am.
Katie: maybe that's your problem, you don't have a plan.
The two unclashed their weapons and went to hit each other. Katie did a backflip and landed away from the others as she then launched at two of the males and put them to the ground. She then stood up straight and looked at her hands.
Imani felt a ringing in her head just as Katie was looking at her hands.
Katie: I can feel him.
Imani's head perked you as she looked at Katie.
Imani: oh this can't be good at all.
Katie POV
I stood as I get chills running through my body.
The time has come....your mind will be shattered with this coming form, I will be sure to go after that pretty girlfriend of yours.
My eyes widened as I heard the words in my head....I could feel him clawing out.
Don't fight us this time child, I'm excited to finally have my full control, just a couple more....need to be hurt
3rd POV
Imani: everyone out of the class now!
The students all stood up as Katie's arms began to turn black.
Katie: H-Help....
Cassandra: Katie!
Imani's skin began to turn pale and scaly.
Imani: leave!
Katie's team ran from the room as the young Faunus girl grew a tail and her claws began to appear. Her teeth sharpened as her neck turned black. Imani quickly transformed into another creature, the same one Y/N was with for some time.

 Imani quickly transformed into another creature, the same one Y/N was with for some time

Katie finished transforming as she looked over at the Indominus.
Cassandra: I need to call Blake!
Cassandra pulled out her scroll and began tapping the screen. The wall next to them then shot outwards, the Indoraptor biting down on the Indominus' neck. The Indoraptor then stopped and looked at Cassandra.
Rufus: Run!
Cassandra quickly ran down the hall as the Indoraptor jumped off the larger white hybrid and chased after her. She got Blake on the scroll and continued to run.
Blake: Cassie? What's going on?
Cassandra: its Katie! She transformed into that thing! It's coming after me in the halls! I thought you should be the first one t-
The sound of the Indoraptor roared behind her as she continued running. The sound was then followed by the sound of vents above her. Her eyes widened as the Indoraptor broke through the ceiling , appearing to have shredded through the massive vents. Cassandra went to the ground and fell as the Indoraptor walked on all fours, moving closer to her as it growled.
Katie POV
Me: please don't do it!
I saw this creature moving closer and closer to her, I saw tears in her eyes....I'm fighting as much as I could but nothing is working!
Me: please.....don't
3rd POV
The Indominus shot around the corner and grabbed the Indoraptor from behind. It then used its strength to throw the smaller hybrid down the long hall, giving distance between it and Cassandra.