4th November 2019- KOCHI!!!!

Hope - Chainsmokers

*********

Well I've been here for a week. Exact. For the record. And relaxed my nerves entirely like a deep tissue massage. With time to think, absorb and enjoy life in itself and the highs and lows. It's been eye-opening and calming and ensuring. It's the little break I took to take a rest from hustle of my emotional brain rollercoaster. And it paid off. I feel refueled with energies and strength.
Touch wooooodddd.

I relaxed by soaking myself in some excellent tunes and reading a fantastic novel by Kevin Kwan. It was life shifting in the most delicious manner. I studied, coz I'm in ThE tEnTh freaking grade.
I took long showers and walks, stretched and ate and slept.

I feel like I medicated myself, healing not a disease but the weak portions, the insecure portions and underconfident parts of my body, mind and soul.

And this time, I didn't write. I thought. Actually cleared my head like a tidy my room like the OCD freak I am. It worked. Which truly shocked me at first and even now. And I'm too freaking happy to convey this amazing feel. Shit. Like I want to be geeky and sexy and crazy and sane all at once. And I believe. I CAN.

Can you believe it? Well perhaps not. But I think there will be a time in everyone's life. When they feel similarly, and it will feel like youre on top of the world. (or like you got off yourself a few times😂)

Today, with my white T-shirt and blue linen striped  shorts, I walk down the yellow passageways with my novel in hand, an indecipherable smile pasted on my face. And I feel good.

The lessons I learnt here will stay engraved in my head, gelled in with the happy memories. Lots of love to everyone who kept in contact with me when I was here, because I'll remember you. Lastly. Thank God for all the sleep I was granted by my parents (and thank you Mom and Dad. I shall give you the credit too!)

I'm grateful.

Much love and warmth.
Chhavi