chapter 4

Lily POV//

He was just staring at me like a creepy person as if he is in deep thought. The way he was looking at me I mean there was some sort of anger, with some confusion, with some concern. And he is doing this since he came into my room or can say barge into my room and frankly speaking I was getting irritated.

"Chris do you want to say something or not because it is creeping me out" He still didn't say anything, I mean what happened to him, I thought he would be angry at me for lying to him, throwing fits at me but it was none.

" Chris if you came here to sit like that then sit here for the rest of night, I am going to another room" I was exhausted from all the so-called love that my family had shown to me and I have no energy to deal with anyone or anything, not even with him.

I was about to go suddenly he caught my hand from behind which made me fall on his chest. I thought he was going to tease me or something, but he just held me more tightly in his chest. Now I was getting worried, he only does this when I feel sad or I need him to give me comfort. But I was indeed sad but it was something else and I can feel it if something wrong with him.

"Chris are you ok? Does anything happened?" "No, just let me hold you for a moment" whoa he is never this much serious, it was not him. "Chris let me see you, what happened?" But he didn't let me leave him, just whispered one thing "let's celebrate" then he freed his arms from me "huh?" "I said let's celebrate our graduation, just you and me."

"But what about your party, did you left them to come here?" "Oh my little flower, do you think I will let you sleep peacefully in your in our graduation night. And let me tell you, we have the whole night, and we will celebrate it for the whole damn night, just you and me. So will you come or not and let me tell you either you will say yes or I will carry on my shoulder" "huh, Chris you may have that broad shoulder and all those muscles but don't exaggerate that you can carry and not in your arms but on your shoulder. Don't cry before me if you break your shoulder at this age."

He then smirked which was creepy even though it was coming from his damn handsome face. He slowly begins to come towards me and I don't know how he did it but after some moment I realize I was on his shoulder. I was shocked as hell, I was trying to wriggle myself free out of his grip, but he was tightening his grip on me more.

" Little flower you shouldn't have underestimated my capability, now know what we should do? Should I spin you around?" oh my goodness I don't like to be spinning around, it makes me dizzy and I started to feel I was gonna puke at any moment.

"Don't you dare Chris, you know I don't like it, let me down Chris" "uh uh why should I? It's your punishment for lying to me. What do you think I forget your little trick? it's time for your punishment"

I was ready for his punishment, and he did spin me but just for once then he stopped. He put me down and hold me "little flower you are so cute, I know how you feel and I was just scaring you and it is just an ultimatum to show you if you ever think that I will let you free from me then you are wrong. No matter wherever we are, no matter what happens to us, no one even ourselves can free from us, we will and always be friends, forever."

I was hurt when he uttered those words "friends". Why can't he say lover instead of friends? But I knew it can never happen and I don't know for how long I have to bear this pain, for how long I will have this one-sided love?????

For the past 2 and a half hours, we enjoyed my karaoke room which we ordered 1 year ago. We love POP and seeing the Koreans singing their favorite POP songs and screaming their heart out, we found it very fascinating, so he ordered it immediately, I don't know from where he bought it and place it in my home. His dad find it very childish and irritating, so he decided to put it in here. Chris is a very good singer on the other hand where I was a good dancer. So after screaming our hearts out by singing and dance like a maniac also after having some midnight snacks we were now exhausted. So we decided to spend some time in my yard which always looks more beautiful at night.