chapter 17(unedited)

Third person pov....

Chris was shocked,devastated,scattered by her sudden slap.He just stood numb ,he looked at her ,she was busy caressing other man's bruise,but here his heart has already been bruised .Why she is not looking at his bruised heart?why she is not caressing her wound,why she is not looking at him the way she was looking at that man.

When jake said yes to her he just couldnt believed what just happened in front of him.When he kept kissing her,giving her assurity that he will never let her down and she kept kissing him back chris felt like someone was stabbing his heart more and more.Without stopping for once,he couldnt breathe,he wanted to stop everything was happening around him.He wanted to stop her,beg her not to do that,not to give her to him officially,he wanted to hug her tight,kidnap her and leave this people,leave this fake world.

He wanted to beg before her,on his knees,he wanted scream at her to stop all of these,his heart was aching,his heart was aching so much that he couldnt bear that paim anymore and punched jake.Even he knew that it was not jake's fault but he couldnt stopped,he kept punching jake so that his pain can reduce for a  little bit but no....when lily slapped him it felt like his heart stopped beating.It feels like time has stopped.He looked at his lily,it felt like he doesnt knew that girl anymore.His lily,his flower is so innocent that she never raise her hand on anyone,here she finally raised her hand on chris.

On the other hand,while lily was caressing jake's wound her eyes accidentally fell on chris.He just stared at her and she notice that her slap left marks on his cheek.For a while she felt sorry but when she saw jake wince from pain her blood get boiled and walk towards chris.

How dare you huh...how..dare..you...what do you think of yourself?how many more times you will ruin my happiness..do you hate me that much that you dont want to see me happy?when did you become this much selfish?huh?since when....why did punched him?wait...now...i get it...you are jealous...you are jealous of him..jealous of our happiness...jealous of our relationship...your ego dont want accept that how this fat,ugly lily get another chance in life?huh...tell me...tell me damnit...

"no...what...what....are you saying...please flower dont...(choke)dont say like this..please...dont do this...please its hurting...please dont go with him...please...give...

"dont you dare to finish your sentence...chance?huh...are you fucking kidding me?and...dont...fucking...call.me..flower...she is..dead...that flower is dead...here...now...its lily...jake's queen...his fiancee...would be mrs.jacob kington...and dont be like so cheap...just look at yourself...and look at him...you both have wealth,both have fame,both have status...there are so many women who can die for you....but..the difference between him and you is that he...my jake....know how to protect your special person,how to respect his woman,how to maintain friendship,how to wait for the person you love,just...look at him...just look at his eyes...didnt you see how he react when i finally give myself to him?everyone saw...everyone believed...everyone gave their love to us....while you...shame on you christopher...shame on you...i.just...(sigh)i just wish i hadnt met you before....i wish i didnt felt that much pain...i wish....i...

Jake understood that lily was not okay,he knew she was breaking from inside,he knew how chris is a sensitive topic for her.He kept caressing her back but this time lily was furious,she wanted to pour her all pain,all anger before chris.

"you...just go...go far away from me,from us....from our life....i dont want your black presence in my life,dont you show your face in front of me again....go to your world.....you...you know what...you disgust me...you just disgust me christopher wilson....dont make me take hard decisions because of you which can hurt liliana.So...please...go...just go...from here...jake please tell him to leave me..his presence is suffocating me.