chapter 16 (part 2)(unedited)

Lily pov//

I ran towards washroom before i burst into tears.My tears were ready to explode but i didnt wanted to break in front of any strangers.So when no one was there beside me i finally break down.I finally cried...cried my heart out...why he was doing this?after all this time?why he was pleading me?why he was crying?why he is making me like this?why he is making me weak?why now when i was ready to finally move on?why ? "why ..why..why...why now...why are you doing this...why the hell did you ruined us?why you are making my life more miserable?oh my god...just stop...stop it...chris...just go away...just go ...fucking go away from me....i dont need you...i . dont. need.you.anymore...."

i stood up from the ground and i saw myself...then i saw her again...that pathetic lily who was once head over heels on her chris..once pathetic ,weak lily came back again...and "its my fault...my damn fault to let him rule my world again...its my fault ...shit....damn...oh my god.....my god....why am i still doing this ?" i looked at myself ...my eyes get puffy because of crying...my hair becomes a mess....and all because of what...because of that person who didnt care about me...so why should i let him effect me?

I wipe my tears and fix my hair "no....i will not cry...no lily listen to yourself...you.will.not.cry.anymore.Tonight you will not cry...do you understand...what will jake say?why you are this doing to him?he dont deserve this,it should happy moment.This night should be memorable.For him,for me,for us.Then why will i cry just because he shed some tears?no..i will not become weak again.I will fix myself,for me,for jake,for our new beginning" i took out my makeup,i retouch it,then fixed my lipstick,then my hair.I wait for some minutes. "Deep breath lily,deep breath.Breathe in and out....dont let jake know whatever happened some moments ago.Dont ruin his night.Hmmmm....(sigh)huuuh ok...lily...you can do it...dont let anyone to ruin your happiness.You deserve better,jake deserve better.Focus lily...its time...jake might be out there,looking for me.I will not let him down." i looked at the mirror for one last time and smirked "its high time ...get ready for new happiness".

Jake pov//

I dont what was happening to lily.She was extra happy since morning.Not that i mind because i want her happy,not only today but forever,her smile should not be leave from her beautiful face.Last night she not onlu wished me with her kiss then she made love with me and believe me when make love to me she also cross me..i mean she become more wild than me...not that i mind...and why should i?i am that lucky bastard who got the goddess ...who not only care for me but also give me a chance to love her,to adore her,to explore her sexy body,her luscious lips,her beautiful and seductive scent alluring me towards her,every fucking single time.Its not only her body,no she is indeed sexy,the sexiest girl i have ever meet,ever touched,ever feel.

When i met her it was her confidence,her sexyness which attracts me the most.But the more i get the chance to know her without her knowledge,how strong is she,how beautiful ,kind hearted girl she is,i know its my bad lack that she dont love me because that prick came into her life before me but it was his bad luck and stupidity that he let her go.I mean what kind of fool do that?but i know i shouldnt have said it but thank god she got heartbroken ,if she didnt then i might not have found her,i might not have get my chance,my one and only love.

Yes,i love her,i never felt that ,never felt this much peace,never felt so much happy.Ya,i have everything,i have everything that a man can ever want...but nothing can give me peaceful sleep when she hug me by my chest while sleeping and when i make love to her all night long,when she make me do whatever she wants.Ya...i can do anything for her.I can kill anyone who will bring her into tears.So when i get to know that how that prick trying to woo her over.How dare is he?he is trying to mess with me (chuckle)he has no idea that you should never mess with jacob kingston.I wanted to kill him by my own hands when i get to know about his stupid plan to use his own daughter to get my lily...my lily...what a fool.He made his own grave because my lily is not that fool anymore.Because my queen know she only belongs to me...to the king.