chapter 13

After their conversation, they start to live their life with Liliana according to their plan. Every night after Liliana goes to bed lily would go to her home and every morning she would come back to his house before her baby wakes up from her sweet sleep. Liliana became so much attached to lily she doesn't even spend time with her dad. Even not with others. She would always be seen with lily. Even she introduce lily to her every friend, people she knew, her neighborhood, even a street dog knew that lily is her mother. Only her mom. Everyone who knew her was very happy that this bundle of sweet finally find her mom. But they were confused about one thing, where she was all these days?

Lily was so happy and pleased to see Liliana that much cheerful, lovable by others how she wishes if she gave birth to her, to carry her for 9 months in her womb? But she knew the reality. The reality was too bitter to handle, especially for this little angel who was becoming her heart which she lost once. It finding its way through Liliana and she was happy about that. She knew she was betraying this poor little soul, she knew she and him was not a complete or normal anything. They were not and never will be. Things will never be the same, she was noticing everything how he was trying to bring those memories which they used to share once. He knew he remembers everything about her but he didn't know or didn't try to understand that whatever he does, it doesn't affect her anymore. Sometimes he plays a Korean song and starts dancing with Liliana.

One day she was making something for her baby after some time she heard some noise, she heard their screaming. She thought something happened and she ran towards the living room but when she reached there the scene just caught her attention. There he was dancing crazily with their baby. Liliana was mimicking Jimin and Jungkook. They were dancing in the song "boy with love". She was watching them from hiding behind. He was trying his best to copy Jungkook but Liliana was getting frustrated with her papa "papa, no, not like that, do like jungkoo...no you are not doing right....papa look Jimi, Jung Koo, they are so cute...papa you should learn from them." 

The way she was scolding her dad by placing her hands in her hip, she was looking so adorable. On the other hand, he was pouting and digesting her every scold like a small boy, "baby I am not good like them, but papa can dance another one, I am very good at it, shall I show you?" "no...do it like Jung Koo...I don't like your dance, papa BTS is so good, I love them so much" "but papa loves you more, don't you love papa?" "no papa they are soooo good. You can not dance like them, you are no good" with that she puffed "baby....(sigh) ok, should I dance like this?" "no...like that" a giggle escaped from lily's mouth. She was happy and overwhelmed by seeing their papa-daughter sweet time. She then went for cooking. After some moments when lily came with food she saw that he was pleading to her baby to forgive him while his baby was not ready to forgive him and sat in her baby chair by folding her both arms and pouting a little.

Today was the same, as 2 days ago. It's been 2 weeks since she is here with them. She was enjoying every moment with her baby. Even Chris gave pause to his work just to approach her, to remind their old times, old moments. He knew he was selfish, but he also knew how much she changed herself, but no one can completely fade her old self and that also goes for her. 

He knew there was still something left within her, there was still some pieces of his little flower who was hiding somewhere, it just to need some flame so that she can come out and embrace him like old time. He just wanted to hug her, soothe her pain, he wanted to be the reason for her smile again, he wants her to be called him Chris again. He wants her to have fun like old-time, to hold her in his arms, to count stars, to dance like crazy in their favorite pop, he wants her to dance with him like carefree like she is doing right now with their baby. The thought of calling Liliana their baby feels like they are actually been married and they are living their beautiful life.