chapter 34(unedited)

Flashback.... 3 months ago...

"And you want me to do what...to let you go and being an angel..." He mocked at her...she looked nervous..."I know what I did was not forgivable but please I can't do this to you anymore...I can't pretend that everything is okay...that I will able to love you in future...which was not true...I was fooling myself all this long...I can never love any other man cause my heart always belongs to one man...which is Chris and it will always be him...and now when I know that Chris still loves me....just like me...I was always the one and will be the one in his heart...I want to be with him...please you have to let me go...."

He grabbed her shoulder tightly "and what about me ..Huh...it's all about you and him...it was always like this... always you and him...then what about my feelings, my love,my emotions..Huh...you can't do whatever you want my love...cause if you think that you can come whenever you want, play with me,my heart whenever you want then you are wrong...you only seen my love ,my care,my affection but now it's time for you to see my wrath....my evilness...it's time to show you who is the real Jacob Kingston..."

This time she was terrified..."what...do...do you mean...?" He smirked at her " what I mean is that..." He came towards her...now they were face to face..."you can't leave me my love cause of you do that I will kill your stupid Chris and the rest of his family..." She gasped at his threat...she pushed him hard "no....you can't do that...Jake what the hell are you talking about...no...you can't do that...you are trying to scare me right? So that I can't leave you...but let me tell you ...you can't stop me to see my Chris...you can't do that...this is not you...." "Oh really...then love..."he looked into her eyes..."you do not know me at all..."

With that he called someone...her heart was beating very hard..."hello James...ya I am good ....you are there ,right?okay... send me the footage..." She looked at him with confusing eyes...she was getting really scared ..."look at this...and tell me you know them right?" She looked at the footage an saw it was Liliana and Christine...was walking together..her daughter was giggling towards her grandma...it's been few days she last saw her ..but she was confused, why he was asking to look at this..."well now when you see this...you are still wants to leave me?" She was persistent that day..that no.matter what happens..she can't stay in this commitment anymore...so she said yes...but his next words shook her hard

"Well then,it's your choice ,now face the consequences...James ...kill them..." She screamed by his sudden action.."no..you will do nothing to my daughter and Christine...please Jake don't do this...I don't love you...and I am sorry to drag you this far...it was my fault but don't do this to them....it was not their fault...it was me...so punish me....please understand...we can't be happy...I can't make you happy...please don't ruin make this decision.. Chris has already suffered because of me... please he needs me...my daughter needs me... please Don't do this...let me go Jake...please if you ever consider me as your friend,if you ever care for me then don't do this...it will led all of us to destruction...it will kill him... please..."

"Yes I love you,I care for you...you are my friend but I can't let you leave me..you have to make the decision because if you not listen to me then they will die...and I will also kill him and you know that I am not bragging...

Lily fell on the floor....for the first time she was feeling scared,from him,from his threat,from his power...he is the man whom she used to care,whom she trusted...and it's all happened because of her...it's all her selfishness and now all of them will suffer because of her....but no...she will not that happened...she can't sit and do nothing...she don't care about her life anymore....she wants her Chris and her family to be safe...she can't imagine to live without him...but for his safety ,for the sake of her daughter....she have to listen to him...of he do something to them then there is no purpose will be left for her to live anymore...