chapter 31 (unedited)

2.5 months later....

"Now we will talk about actor Christopher Wilson ...he is back with another successful movie...he has
recently spotted with his beautiful co actress at the beach... spending quality time.. his daughter was also having good time with them...when we asked him about him and his co star having relationship or not..he didn't said anything bad neither did her...when we asked his manager he assured us that there is nothing like that between them...they are just friends...but we can't be sure of that...what say guys...do you ship these beautiful couple....well they indeed look hot...."

Alex turn off the news...then look over at Chris...who was busy with new script... he didn't even care about the news..he was getting ready for the next shot...makeup artist was busy covering his dark circles,drunk face, dishevel hair...he kept reading his script while sipping his whiskey as a breakfast....everyone was now getting used to his new lifestyle and silent treatment...he just speak when he needed to speak...for work related...or talking with his daughter...his mom and Alex...but only if its work related...he don't speak anything personal with anyone...not even with Alex . He didn't even utter her name once after that hurtful phonecall...

And Alex didn't bother to stop him because he knew it will be useless. He knew that Chris was nowhere to listen anyone...he became stone...living corpse...who forget how to feel ,how to laugh,how to live his life. And it's all because of her..even no one has the permission to utter her name before him...why she had to do that when everything was sort out between them...why she had to choose Jake just because she engaged to him and can't break the commitment...she can't hurt   Jake because he always chose lily and now it was her time to keep her promise....I mean it was just unbelievable..even her friend was shocked by her statement...

When Valerie called us 2 weeks ago she cleared that she didn't knew about her sudden decision change ... because according to her lily was ready to break her engagement with Jake ...but why she suddenly took that decisions no one knows.... No one knows about their conversation...and v was busy because her father got heart attack ,so she had to go to her father...but when she saw the news it was really shocking for her...she wanted to meet Chris but he refuse to meet any person who was related to lily.

From then no one spoke about her...nor we heard from her or news related to Jake and their wedding...as if they did everything to hide from paparazzi....

He don't know the details about their phone call but one thing he know for sure... whatever lily did ...that crushed him into pieces...and he is not ready to listen to anyone...

15 hours later....

Finally it was time to pack up and Alex was busy with other thing he didn't bother Chris the whole day...so when he thought that he will take Chris to dinner and spend some time with him just like before....so when
he  arrived at the set he got to know that he was already gone ..he left about 2 hours ago...he didn't wanted to talk further with them ..then they will question him about Chris whereabouts and it will become into gossip...and nowadays people are having fun by making gossip about Chris which was enough...so without questioning more he went to his own house...cause he knew there is no use to wait for him or calling him because he knew the answer...and he knew where did he went...right now it has become his favourite place to breathe... lessened his pain...his own way to control himself...

At midnight....time : 3 am

It was midnight when he reached at home... everyone was sleeping which was great for him because he didn't want them to see him like this...it's not like that his mom didn't knew but she decided to keep mum...his mom wanted him to sleep in peace ..and if that thing make him to sleep in peace then there is nothing to do anything...