chapter6

Lily POV/

It's been 5 months since he has gone to London. I may have smiled in front of him but deep inside I was in hell without him. I miss him, whenever someone knocks my door every time I think of him. What is he doing now, is he missing me as much I was missing him, does he get another girl in his life?

Though he called me regularly. He talked about his study, how much he was missing me, how beautiful the campus was, how many new friends he got, how his roommate almost drags him to go for a party. He also talks about his modeling career. How he was coping with that environment, how the people are, he even got his manager. He even got his first show in London which was successful and that's why he is getting some privileges.

He even sent me tickets of that show but I couldn't go because dad's blood pleasure got high because of stress and Sophia was also busy in South Africa with her modeling career though she is a high school senior still because of her Instagram popularity and our surname gave her opportunity to make her name. So there was no one to take care of him and I has to be there for dad but because of that, I missed his first break. He was so upset at first but when I gave my reason he forgave me, but he took my promise that next time it should not happen again.

In the first 3 months, we talked regularly but for the last 2 months, our conversation was getting less. Sometimes we talk every 2 days after, sometimes 4, sometimes 5, and sometimes for a week. He was getting so busy with his study and modeling thing that he was not having time for himself. He had to be good in his studies so that he does not give his father any reason to be disappointed at him and also had to be focused whatever he was doing otherwise his father will not approve him for another career.

Whenever we used to talk we talked for about 4 or 5 hours, sometimes we used to fell while talking. Last time I have talked to him about 1 and a half weeks ago when he was so excited about his next show in Paris. He was so happy that which made me felt so peaceful. Though he was excited but also worried about his dad. His father still didn't know about his modeling and it was the greatest opportunity to show his father that apart from the business it can be a good career to make his own identity. So he was doing hardworking and because of that, he asked me to stay beside, give him moral support, and said sorry that he can't talk to me for some days. But if this show worked then he will come home and meet me also talk to his father.

And me, I was doing some fun things in my life. The thing I love beside my family and Chris, which gives me confidence and helps me to shine. That is dancing. Yea, I just love dance like mom. She used to love dancing, while Sophia had a passion for modeling, I have a passion for dance. It makes me happy, it helps me to forget about Chris for some moments, all the sorrow I have, it helps me to overcome every hard situation of mine.

I was not good that much and I was searching for good dance instructions. So Valerie introduces me to one of her cousins, who was not only a good dancer but also a Youtuber. She has her channel, where I have met some curvy women like me, black woman, skinny women, Korean women, kids, street dancers and so. And everyone's passion was one thing and that is dance. So there I get to meet some beautiful people with a good soul who became my next family within some days. Just because of jenny I mean our dance instructor helped me so much to cope with my life after Chris went to London. Another reason to like jenny, because she was Korean. You may think that Valerie is English and her cousin is Korean? it's a long story, it's not my say, it was Valerie's.

This has become my regular life but no one knew not even Chris about my dance life because I wanted to surprise them and I have some plan for that but not now. It will take some time.

Today I don't know I was scrolling Chris's Instagram I saw his new photos related to his modeling. He was attending some party obviously for work. He was having fun with his new mates, his manager was there. I think his manager is strict, he was always there whenever Chris try to talk to me at work and whenever he saw my face he would make sure that Chris talks to me less. I don't know it maybe my assumption.