chapter 29 (unedited)

Lily just lost her words...she didn't knew how to answer him...she got so involved with Chris..that she forgot about Jake...that she is engaged...she thought by engaging him she will able to forget Chris but now ...now she realised she not only punish Chris but also played with Jake's emotions...she knew he always had feelings for her..but she never return the same feeling...but now..how she will fixed everything up...how will she tell him that she can't be with him...she can't leave Chris again...when she get the truth...how will she face Jake ...

Jake is the person who never let her feel bad about herself..never did force her to love him back...now she is realising that she shouldn't have involved him with her life...she shouldn't have gave him hope...it shouldn't be more than one night stand...and now...she don't know how to tell him that she can't build anything with him...she can't leave her first love anymore..that her live has already faced hardship because of her...how he almost died because of her...how can she leave him after listening everything...how she can do the same mistake...no...she can't ..she won't...she love Chris..so much that she can't pretend anymore....

"Hello babe..are you there...lily..what happened...are you okay...hello..."she got so involved with her thoughts that she forgot that he is on the line...she is scared...she dont know how will she speak a word...'he...l...lo..." "Babe what happened to your voice...are you sick...?you wait right there..I am coming " he couldn't finish his words suddenly she speak out loud "NO" "no...I mean...Jake ..aaahh (yawn) I have just woke up...I couldn't sleep at night properly ...we..I mean v and I have watched movies the whole night..so I was sleeping when you called me..and I was started by the ringtone..that's all...nothing has happened to me..and you don't have to come here...we plan on having breakfast at v's place...so after that she will drive me at home.." "o..Kay...but come soon..you know that I can't sleep a single night without you...so come soon and I miss you.....my queen.." she was felt so ashamed of herself by betraying and lying to that man..but she can't say him everything by phone.....

"Hey..my queen ..are you there...I said I miss you.." "Huh...ya...we will meet soon..bye Jake..." With that she cut the phone...

She was so engrossed with her feelings that when someone suddenly hug her from the back she just flinched at that moment..."hey..ssssh...it just me..."he kept rubbing his thumb on her shoulder..tears were already been there on her eyes..and now when Chris hold her back...she couldn't stop anymore..she sobbed...she sobbed hard...which make her fell on the ground...but before she fell properly on the ground Chris caught her carry her like a bridal style and scoop her naked body  into his arms ...and sat at the couch...then starts cooing her...

"Chr..is...I...mess...ed..up...so..so..bad...I ...forgot..about ...him...I..forgot..for..got...how...could... could..I..that... that night..I proposed him..that night..I..here..I am.. spending my...my night...my night with you....I am..feel...very..very ashamed..of..of myself ....I....felt..felt like I cheated on him..."

Hearing her statement..he began to grit his teeth...her confession..hit him hard...he felt like someone poured some bucket of cold water on him..what they shared it..was ..was something pure.. something beautiful...he felt love..from her side..he gave her love...poured his all emotions to her..so..how could she state that she is feeling ashamed of this... whatever they shared last night..

He took the courage and asked her ..to clear his confusion.."you..."he suddenly feel choked while asking this but he wanted to be sure "are..you feeling ashamed of being spending night with me...are you feeling like this because I..am..the third person with whom you cheated on your...your so called...fiancee..?"

Now she got stunned by his questions...she wanted to face him but his grip got tightened on her waist ..he nuzzle his face into her neck...how could he think like this...no no no..he is thinking wrong..all wrong