chapter 14

Reckless driving caused actor and singer Christopher Wilson car crashed...

Last night a black Porsche car driver was driving recklessly which has been captured by cc TV on that road. Suddenly it lost its balance and get crashed with some pole. No one got harm. Later it has been found out that it was the car of actor Christopher Wilson. He was in the driver seat. He didn't get any major injury except a few cuts on his forehead and neck. After giving him first aid he has been taken to the near police station where the accident occurred. Police are asking him whether he was drunk when he was driving or not. We didn't get to make any contact with Christopher Wilson or with his manager. As we all know that he is the sole actor in Hollywood who was always scandal-free but he finally breaks his record. We are still unsure about the reason for this car crash.

We are now standing in front of the police station just for Chris to come out...guys there he is ..."Christopher you held the scandal-free actor title all this time but what made you do that...were you drunk that time? Did your car's brake got to fail, can you clear your fans about this...Chris talk to us...Chris here...." "no comment" "Chris..." like you see guys he chose not to give us any information. But it's our duty to find out and give information to you related to celebrities and their life whether it is personal or professional. Stay with us and wait for more updates about your favorite celebrities. This is me Claire smith, from channel flamingo.

"What rubbish(switch off the TV)...Chris for god sake will you please tell me what the hell is happening to you? Do you know how I got paranoid when I got a call from the police station at midnight? I mean at first, I couldn't believe in my ears. Because Christopher, my boss, my friend, my buddy I knew is definitely not the guy who will do this bullshit. Do you have any idea how people are going crazy for this, reporters are saying these bullshit, you booked the number 1 spot in search at Google. I mean ...uggggh...look (put his one knees to kneel before Chris) please...I don't care what people say, I don't give a damn about some clip or some social media. I am asking you as your friend, as your buddy whom you trust that much. We have gone through many dark phases, many things happened before Liliana's birth, how you were about to destroy your life, your everything. But still, You didn't let yourself break, you let me handle you, show you the right path, you chose me, you trusted me and that's why we are here. So please tell me buddy what is bothering you.

"I...Alex...I lost her..." "lost whom Chris? Look, if you don't tell me how will we solve the problem?" "she...how...Alex ...she..was with him..she was ..." "Chris..is it about lily?" that scene was still haunting him as if someone stabbed him so hard that he can't still get over from that pain...her words were still killing him...

Flashback////

Chris was standing in front of her bedroom, she was in another man's arms. The man was kissing her senselessly while she was kissing him with the same intensity. His one hand was under her top while caressing her one breast while the other was under her one butt. They were so engrossed with each other that they didn't even realize that they are making out session was killing somebody, somebody who didn't lose the hope, who didn't think that his flower will not wait for him as he did, his flower forget about him while he couldn't, who was dreaming about his second chance, his beautiful which he was going to make with her and their baby. She didn't betray him but he still felt cheated. He knew he indeed chose her sister but never stopped loving her, how he wanted to tell her to stop, it's hurting him. How he wanted to scream at them but his words got stuck in his throat. He then, somehow able to say one word, in a whisper "Flower?!!"

That caught their attention and they stop for a moment. He realized that it caught lily off guard. He saw mixed emotions in her eyes. There was shock, sadness, guilt, anger. Though she stopped, that man didn't. He was about to kiss her lips again but she didn't let him for that Chris was glad. She told that man to stay there for a little bit she has to talk with me for a moment. He was clinging to her like glue. One hand was in her waist to show me that she belongs to her. But then she whispered to him in anger which made him remove his hand.