chapter 24(unedited)

"It hurts... Where is my dose...ken tell them to give me my dose...god ..I can't do this..hey leave me...leave me...damnit... you bastard...f**k you...you motherf***er ... give me my damn drugs......hey leave me...why are you tying me ...leave me....ugggh ken it's hurting..please stop all these...i can't take it anymore...please Alex tell them ... please (sob)I...can't....take it anymore....let me go you motherf***er...it's itching...uggggh oh god ..I will kill you..I will kill all of you ...ken tell them to give me my dose...it's hurting everywhere....no...don't touch me...let me go....no no don't insert that thing into my vein...just get the hell out ...f**k off "

"Please Chris you have to...bear it..it's for your best ..and you have to accept it.this will cure you..you want to meet lily...you want to meet lily right...but for that you have to fix yourself...you have to come back as your old self...you have to fight...for yourself..for your love..for those who loves you as a friend..as a brother..as a son..promise me..you will fight it...promise me...promise me..you will not give up...and you are not alone..we all are with you...your friends...just fight for everything you love... specially for your lily...."

Uggggh.....aaah its hurt...damn...who is calling me..where am I?what's all these noise..."Hello" "pa..pa.." "Huh..Liliana...baby...how are you?" "Papa whel al you...Papa when you come?" "Awww my baby...I...have...some work..baby...darling did you eat?" "Papa..I not eat...you come then I will eat." Sigh " baby..you are my sweetheart..my princess...you are my sweet baby right?" "Yes..Papa" "then good baby should listen to Papa...and Papa is busy baby...I want to come to you but there is so much work...let me finish it..then Papa and Liliana will go on a date... you know like before...Papa..lily date..we will also dance in your BTS song... you know na your Papa loves you so much baby.." "I lawv you too Papa...Papa ...." "Hmmm" "I mwiss you Papa..and mama too" hearing her missing her mama killing him.. how could he say to her that her mama is becoming distant because of her Papa... because of her Papa..her mama is going away..from him..from them...how can he say that her mama hates him..she don't want to heard anything ...how can he say all that to his sweet daughter...

"Papa...when will momma come?I miss her Papa..momma working..Papa working...lily don't like it...I want momma and Papa..I want to play ..sleep with you and mama ...I want to go picnic Papa..I miss mama food..lily wanna come to you...Papa..please come home..please tell.mama to come home..I call her but she don pick my phone...mama ..(sniff) not like lily,Papa?" Her plead felt like a stab in his heart..he wants to...now he just wants to kill himself..he was always a failure..first he made his lily cry and now his daughter is crying because of him..and he can't do anything..

"Baby..mama is also busy...she left her work so that she can spent her time with you but like Papa..mama have also lots of work...and she have to do it..but she called me to tell you because her phone is not okay...I am sorry but I forgot to tell you...it's not mama fault...please forgive Papa...and mama loves you a lot...and Papa also..just we have to finish our work then we will have lots of time to play with our baby...we will do everything you want...but for that you have to eat first..you have to strong like Papa and Mama..promise me you will eat and play with Gramma until we come back to home..promise Papa"

"Promise Papa..I will eat and play with Gramma...but come back soon" "we will baby..now can you give the phone to Gramma?" "Ok Papa ...love you..Papa..bye....graammmmma" "love you baby"

"Hello...son" "mom ...I..." He couldn't say anything because if he uttered by word then his tears will find their way and he don't want his mom to heard her pathetic son's failed story...she told him that he should move on but he was persistent...he was stubborn about his lily......she told him that she will not come back to him again but him being stubborn ,he convinced his mom that he will sort out everything...but now...how can he say to his mom that she was right...his love is not powerful enough to bring her back ... How could he say that he is giving up...on him,on everything ,on her. He wanted to tell his mom...he wanted her to hug him tight...he wanted to scream...he wanted to lay his head on her lap so that she can soothe his pain like in childhood...but he can't tell her..he don't want her to be upset anymore...he don't want her to cry anymore.. actually he doesn't want anyone to cry because of him anymore...he is tired...he just want to let go all his pain.