Bonus chapter (unedited)

Month later...

Wedding day...

Lily pov...

Oh my god ,I can't believe this... finally this going to happen...today is my wedding...Jesus Christ....well I am married legally...we already had our wedding on paper...we were okay by that... specially me...well if you had asked me 6 or 7 years ago how would be my wedding, how would I dress up,what would be the theme...I would tell you without any hesitation...but this doesn't matter for me now...cause when you have your soulmate,your in true partner ,then you want nothing all those material things...what matter is that person is with you and love you like crazy....

But that stupid Chris...had to scream at oscar and invite half of the industry to attend this wedding ... according to
him "I have to show off my beautiful , wonderful wife...that everyone know ,how lucky I am,how fortunate to become a husband of Mrs lily Christopher Wilson.." then he showed me his signature smirk and mind-blowing kiss...ugggh that jerk..I couldn't even say no to him cause that famous jerk didn't let me ..he kept me busy with you know what I mean...

Plus don't forget about all those cameras and hungry media ,who were ready to gulp me alive with questions...and not to mention his fans...even my dance students were always there to gawk my husband...and why not...every single day my dear shameless husband would come to pick me up but at there he also had to show his madness and his possession...with his famous kiss....

I was so not ready to have this grand wedding but he took Christine ,dad and our daughter on his side's and make me agree to their great plan...

Well I have no problem to have five more time wedding with him but I am not ready to face crowd of people..I feel nervous...ya I still feel nervous...but I didn't said anything...he is also doing this for me...he wants to fulfill my past wish once I shared with him that how's my wedding is gonna be ,which I regretting right now...

I am now ready...well I love his choice of wedding dress,let me tell you...I have never seen ,never heard of any man became so excited and crazy with his wedding that I almost didn't saw him for weeks ..even when I bribe him with sex...but no..that man was like "baby...I have to fulfill a your wish...so I am going to be busy but I promise I am going to compensate everything..."

Here I am ready with gorgeous wedding dress, jewelry also showered with sweat ...